• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,919 posts in this topic

I actually like the cut of the other one better, although the PQ is definitely A+.

I've actually gone in and out of buying moods (PQ vs QP, top census vs. 2nd highest)...I'm down to only 5 or so now on HOM...in the process of scanning books...I keep procrastinating

Yo Matthew....greggy my boy...hope you guys are doing good!

Can't complain, just don't have so much free time anymore.

I actually like the cut of the other one better, although the PQ is definitely A+.

I've actually gone in and out of buying moods (PQ vs QP, top census vs. 2nd highest)...I'm down to only 5 or so now on HOM...in the process of scanning books...I keep procrastinating

Yo Matthew....greggy my boy...hope you guys are doing good!

Can't complain, just don't have so much free time anymore.

I know the feeling... :(

I guess you're working hard...better than hardly working I guess...

Nice Unexpected...I was foaming at that book for a while (I believe Stuart was selling it) but couldn't muster his asking price...hope you got a good deal!

I felt good about the price even after I bought it.

lol

Nice Unexpected...I was foaming at that book for a while (I believe Stuart was selling it) but couldn't muster his asking price...hope you got a good deal!

I felt good about the price even after I bought it.

lol

It's....unexpected.... lol

some nice stuff here gator... :baiting:

Liquidation time...getting rid of all of my non-horror books...thinking about getting rid of my Gold Key/Charlton horror books...am I going to regret that?

I'll probably sell off my Marvel horror first, since they seem to be perpetually available and in higher grades all the time. Trying to keep my collection to the primary five or six horror DC titles I read growing up...going back to basics!

Probably going to ComicLink; would like to give Quality a try but they don't have the aggressive bidders I need in my genre.

Almost finished scanning my Weird War Tales, I'll post it on one JPG like my Ghosts books...

I bought a copy of this book on a stall in a Blackpool market back in the 70's, the cover always stuck in my mind, so when this one came up on a auction site a year or so ago, i just had to have it, thought it was the highest, but there is a 9.8 out there somewhere, not yours Joey by any chance? SSA50545.jpg

I bought a copy of this book on a stall in a Blackpool market back in the 70's, the cover always stuck in my mind, so when this one came up on a auction site a year or so ago, i just had to have it, thought it was the highest, but there is a 9.8 out there somewhere, not yours Joey by any chance? SSA50545.jpg

Nope, I do not own a single copy of this run. It is on my to do list.