• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,917 posts in this topic

To Sterling or up for grabs?

What about the World's Finest or the

Superman Family #168 9.4?

popcorn.gif

It's Sterling to lose. Oh...those other books are for sale. Whether I want to auction them off or sell directly depends on the offer. It's moot until I get the books in hand. Details still being worked out to get 71 books back to me. foreheadslap.gif

If I end up getting the Ghosts #4 9.6 I will offer my 9.4 to anyone interested...

I'm stoked about this one. There's only one HOM 208 listed in the census, and I got it...except it's been taken out of the CGC case. I will use my express tier certificate along with a HOM 211 that I think should grade 9.6-9.8.

t-55026162.jpg

t-55026160.jpg

Jeeze Greggy you must be all scanned out! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Love that cover to ish # 149 Classic Cover IMHO!

Yup...I may do the Weird Mystery Tales run but that'll be it in terms of long runs!

Just wondering, do you guys display your favorite cover books on a wall or anywhere that you will see them frequently? Or do they just sit in a box and never get looked at until it is time to sell? Or just what do you do with your high grade keepers whose covers you adore? Not talkin' about the "readers" that may be sitting on top of the toilet or on the coffee table or just hangin' around.

I don't have any of mine displayed right now. Actually I am just starting to appreciate some of the books I already have after seeing the scans of some of my same books on this thread.

It just got me thinkin', with the covers that we all like so much, how do we appreciate their beauty on a daily basis, if at all. confused-smiley-013.gif ------Sid

They sit in a box! If I didn't take the time to scan some of these books, I doubt that I would take a look at them more than once a year! frown.gif