• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,922 posts in this topic

skull cover did for you, huh DiceX? confused-smiley-013.gif

Why do you say that?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I admit I have a grim reaper fetish.

gossip.gifdevil.gif

I just looked at your avatar, looked at the cover, and saw a connection confused-smiley-013.gif That's cool, not jabbing you at all. I love that Cardy cover cloud9.gif

I agree with many of those sterling, especially hos after 130's. I have 3 really tight HOM320's right now, so i may disagree with that, but maybe i have been lucky? I would add HOM290 without any hesitation though, i can not get a copy above VF, and have not been able to for over 15 years! light years harder than those though in the later years are

Weird War #42-52, 60, 64, 68 and witching hour #27-32,40-45

Yeah, I think it's just the luck of the draw and being in the right place at the right time. I do think that there is a distinct connection with the "hard to find" issues from DC at around the same time Ghosts 60-69 were published, as I think that publishing numbers across all mystery books probably went down due to disinterest from the buying public.

wow really!?!?!? For me weird war is second best, and has added potential because of crossover with war collectors! I guess if its pure horror you want, then consolidation is a must with the way the market is going! I was really shocked to see how high the 67 went in bobcat's the other day. yeeesh!

I was really shocked to see how high the 67 went in bobcat's the other day. yeeesh!

How much did that puppy go for? I have a ton of good GA HOM that I'm selling as well--some of those early issues (10 to 50) downright nuts to find. A bit off key, but I love "My Greatest Adventure","Mystery in Space", "Strange Adventures", and other 50's sci fi/mystery type DC comics as well.

I may keep some issues, but I need to rebuild my collection correctly. I was pretty directionless early on, and in addition many books, although very nice and worthy of being a collectible, needs an upgrade to be part of my "future" collection. Clear as mud, huh?

27_laughing.gif i know what you mean! The 67 went for $25 and change, i was expecting $15 or $16 tops. Thats more than 4x guide. 893whatthe.gif Good luck refocusing, sometimes it really fun to do that anyway thumbsup2.gif

Thanks! Please thrill bid on my books when they go up. A ton of scanning to do this weekend tongue.gif

I have a large batch of books to get to this weekend--I should have a "hit list" for you this weekend thumbsup2.gif

Heads up--I will be attempting to place a large number of auctions up this weekend to assist with my mom financially. I hate using reserves, but some of these will be my babies and I don't want them to go cheap. Just a heads up that there may be something of interest there in this genre. Detailed list to follow in the marketplace. (Lots of key Spideys in high grade as well).

Hope everyone is doing well.

Peace, Sterling