• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,920 posts in this topic

Anyone seen all of those HOM/HOS books by strongside collectibles in Canada? Anyone won any? A fellow collector e-mailed me the pic for a couple and they look a tad overgraded for me. Just heads up. Like to know anyone else's experiences...
Banner bought some books from him in the past. He said that one was graded properly but not the others! mad.gif

Well I emailed stronghold to send me a better scan of the HOS 81.

It's been 3 days now.

You guys do the math.

My bud got a HOS 81 pic--looks VF+. The HOM 190 looks about 7.5. All I'm saying is don't get nuts bidding on these because you may get disappointed.

It's been 3 days now.

You guys do the math.

My bud got a HOS 81 pic--looks VF+. The HOM 190 looks about 7.5. All I'm saying is don't get nuts bidding on these because you may get disappointed.

*SIGH*, he's still gonna rake in the dough. Watch redf1shing go nuts. foreheadslap.gif

It's been 3 days now.

You guys do the math.

*SIGH*, he's still gonna rake in the dough. Watch redf1shing go nuts. foreheadslap.gif

Wait until you see the BINs I plan to have on my 3 horror books on my next round of auctions. Waiting for redf1shing it hit it! sumo.gif

It's been 3 days now.

You guys do the math.

Wait until you see the BINs I plan to have on my 3 horror books on my next round of auctions. Waiting for redf1shing it hit it! sumo.gif

Is he buying ALL horror books? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It's been 3 days now.

You guys do the math.

He doesn't consider Weird War to be horror books so nothing to see there! 893blahblah.gif

It's been 3 days now.

You guys do the math.

He doesn't consider Weird War to be horror books so nothing to see there! 893blahblah.gif

27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

Sweet HOS, attack of the killer house pets! insane.gif
Wrightson cover! cloud9.gif

I think the grade is 8.0 so sell it to me for 5 bucks? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

foreheadslap.gif893naughty-thumb.gif