• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,919 posts in this topic

well it seems redf1shing has found an adversary in snuffilmaker6! yet another crazy bidder in the fray foreheadslap.gif

link? confused.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

linky?

BTW, my books are hitting eBay and ComicLink. Time Frame: Inevitable.

I sold my ASM 89 in 6 minutes on ComicLink 893whatthe.gif Maybe I should've sold it at 10x guide... foreheadslap.gif

sumo.gif

My sweet DCs go up on eBay today. Let's see if any fools hit the BIN on the 2 horror books! 893whatthe.gif

timeframe please? gossip.gif

I want to watch the show popcorn.gif

Auctions start at 5 PM PDT today and are spaced out every 3 minutes. Let's see if they are desperate enough to hit the BINs! BTW....notice that the last Ghosts 1 CGC 9.4 sold for over $500. shocked.gif

Auctions start at 5 PM PDT today and are spaced out every 3 minutes. Let's see if they are desperate enough to hit the BINs! BTW....notice that the last Ghosts 1 CGC 9.4 sold for over $500. shocked.gif

Oh you got one to sell? gossip.gif I will start hoarding all the #1 when I get back in action...

Oh you got one to sell? gossip.gif I will start hoarding all the #1 when I get back in action...

Nope....only have my sole CGC 9.4 OWW copy! acclaim.gif

oh yeah, Metropolis had HOM 175, 176, 178, and 181 in CGC high grade--somebody got a very good deal.... gossip.gif

Cream/OW pages. not that much of a deal. The 174 was a steal for $70. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Grade and prices? confused-smiley-013.gif

oh yeah, Metropolis had HOM 175, 176, 178, and 181 in CGC high grade--somebody got a very good deal.... gossip.gif

Cream/OW pages. not that much of a deal. The 174 was a steal for $70. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Grade and prices? confused-smiley-013.gif

174 was $70 CGC 9.0 OW. I forget the other ones I think CGC 9.0 to 9.2, C/OW. 178 was $160 I think! If I had the cash to spend I would've bought the 174 but I ain't a high roller like you guys. 893censored-thumb.gif

Yeah the cream pages are a little discerning, but considering I have top census for those books and these were second best, someone will have to manufacture their CGC grade, unless of course serpi sells (I hear he picked up some good HOM books from loisandclark way back in 2002).

Yeah the cream pages are a little discerning, but considering I have top census for those books and these were second best, someone will have to manufacture their CGC grade, unless of course serpi sells (I hear he picked up some good HOM books from loisandclark way back in 2002).

Well I'm pretty sure there's more out there waiting to be slabbed. Greggy must have those in great shape but why bother slabbing if you ain't gonna sell? confused-smiley-013.gif IMHO, the crazy prices of late will 'cause more to surface.

confused-smiley-013.gif IMHO, the crazy prices of late will 'cause more to surface.

I hope they do! Most folks that collect the series with me though wonder where the books are at---in somebody's collection I guess? Sigh...

Seriously. Crazy prices IMHO. What's up with the prices the strongside_collectibles books went for Sunday? Is he/she a dealer I should know about?

Haven't bought anything from them and no disrespect against him/her obviously, but at those prices I never will (or rather, never will be able to - those prices do not reflect what those issues are worth to me personally - especially with small scans).

I'm all about more NM bronze DC horror surfacing for all of our benefit. But, no thanks to this thread, I don't see it happening in the near future. I really believe that - there is an obvious strong demand for it all (no duh).

Sucks, but what a great genre to finally get it's due, outside of the Adams/Wrightson material. I cannot/refuse to be upset about that fact.

Someone post a sweet cover I have not seen yet and make me happy please. It happens quite often and makes my wantlist a little longer. *hint* I am a sucker for Luis Domiguez stuff. He's so underrated it's a shame.

/best thread on the boards - thanks to Sterling and Shiver thumbsup2.gif

Seriously. Crazy prices IMHO. What's up with the prices the strongside_collectibles books went for Sunday? Is he/she a dealer I should know about?

All you need to know is that they overgrade. Good thing you didn't win anything. At those prices only the seller really wins. thumbsup2.gif

All you need to know is that they overgrade. Good thing you didn't win anything. At those prices only the seller really wins. thumbsup2.gif

Here's the HoS 81. From the scans I got, not all the books were obviously overgraded, but many were. The scans of some of the NM/M books looked very nice... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

hos81_strong.jpg