• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,920 posts in this topic

By the way, those are some sweet books! Very nice shape, and cool covers! I'll post the one Weird War Tales that I have (#68). Do you have a #64 or #68? If so, interested in selling them? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What is wrong with datazap.net? I get big scans on there all the time. confused-smiley-013.gif

Like this one:

Link to trimmed FF#406

Oh, it's not the big scans (I now know what I did wrong there)... 27_laughing.gif It's the whole "loading more than two images at once" thing. And the whole "waiting FOREVER to see if the images even load properly". Again, I hold you personally responsible for the crapitude of that website with which you are not at all affiliated!

Worst dollar I ever spent.

stooges.gif

By the way, those are some sweet books! Very nice shape, and cool covers! I'll post the one Weird War Tales that I have (#68). Do you have a #64 or #68? If so, interested in selling them? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I certainly do...

WWT64(1stF.MillerDC).jpg

WWT68(2ndF.MillerDC).jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gifwink.gif

I certainly do...

WWT64(1stF.MillerDC).jpg

WWT68(2ndF.MillerDC).jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gifwink.gif

Are they for sale? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif What grade are they?

I certainly do...

WWT64(1stF.MillerDC).jpg

snip

Interestingly for what it's worth, this issue is the only one not to have those "little army men" in the word WEIRD in the logo. Just something I noticed.

Keep posting these great covers guys.

Last night i was getting kinda bored on the forums so i decided to read this thread from the start and i have to say you are seriously making me consider turning into a full on BA horror collector.

Some of these covers are fantastic, HOM 236 has to be one of the best covers i have seen from HOM.

So keep posting guys.

And if someone has a nice run of Ghosts i would love you to post it, # 11 has to be my favourite cover from that run so far.

Just curious as to whether it was an oversight in production or an atempt at a logo style change. Either way it stuck out like a sore thumb while I was browsing the covers on your site Shiver!

BTW: Those little army men in the logo make the "Weird War Tales" one of the coolest BH logo titles ever. I always liked the guy draped over the "R" the best!