• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,919 posts in this topic

mrwoogieman would be my first choice in any grading competition in which I was a captain of a team and he was part of an available draft pool, because, although I don't know mrwoogieman and have not had any dealings with him whatsoever, from reading his posts I inherently know that he's first rate. If I were to be absent or otherwise incapacitated from selecting a draftee, I would without hesitation give UV or anyone else running a grading competition like that full authority to add mrwoogieman to my team.

Yeah, I agree he would make a great addition to any potential grading team that might be formed in the future! thumbsup2.gif

mrwoogieman would be my first choice in any grading competition in which I was a captain of a team and he was part of an available draft pool, because, although I don't know mrwoogieman and have not had any dealings with him whatsoever, from reading his posts I inherently know that he's first rate. If I were to be absent or otherwise incapacitated from selecting a draftee, I would without hesitation give UV or anyone else running a grading competition like that full authority to add mrwoogieman to my team.

Yeah, I agree he would make a great addition to any potential grading team that might be formed in the future! thumbsup2.gif

And where does it say that? Page?

Gosh...hard to remember the page...just click on "show all" and read the entire thread again, I'm sure you'll find it in there somewhere? gossip.gif

Gosh...hard to remember the page...just click on "show all" and read the entire thread again, I'm sure you'll find it in there somewhere? gossip.gif

I cannot do read all, it will take me the same amount of time either way, if i wait or if i read, but if someone finds it then 893applaud-thumb.gif

There's a new grading contest being started in the grading section. Picking of the teams and other elaborate rules--looks like a big production foreheadslap.gif

Enemies have been made.

People WILL die before this contest is over. mad.gif

I will wear the entrails of my most hated foes as party attire before the day is done.

There's a new grading contest being started in the grading section. Picking of the teams and other elaborate rules--looks like a big production foreheadslap.gif

Enemies have been made.

People WILL die before this contest is over. mad.gif

I will wear the entrails of my most hated foes as party attire before the day is done.

893whatthe.gif

How's that look working out for you? stooges.gif