• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,920 posts in this topic

NM Charlton books, bone white pages, and $9 each? Sounds like you hit payday! 893applaud-thumb.gif I will start collecting Charlton's--if nothing else than for reading!

No. You will NOT start collecting Charlton BA Horror. You WILL find yourself attarcted to other Charlton books but the BA Horror will not interest you. You will count backwards from 10 to 1 and awake feeling refreshed and remembering nothing of this session.

NM Charlton books, bone white pages, and $9 each? Sounds like you hit payday! 893applaud-thumb.gif I will start collecting Charlton's--if nothing else than for reading!

No. You will NOT start collecting Charlton BA Horror. You WILL find yourself attarcted to other Charlton books but the BA Horror will not interest you. You will count backwards from 10 to 1 and awake feeling refreshed and remembering nothing of this session.

Sure, feel free to give me leads to high grade HOM books, and I will wake up refreshed and not desiring Charlton....yet. 27_laughing.gif

Sure, feel free to give me leads to high grade HOM books, and I will wake up refreshed and not desiring Charlton....yet. 27_laughing.gif

Dam you! Dam you to Heck! 893frustrated.gif

Dam you! Dam you to Heck! 893frustrated.gif

No links to high grade stashes? C'mon, you've been working the circuit way more than this newbie tongue.gif

No links to high grade stashes?

Nah - no HG stashes here. Just some nice reader copies! crazy.gif

Just poking---I know your collecting goals isn't always HG. Nice pickups though--you've posted some killer books! 893applaud-thumb.gif

OK - you beat it out of me - for BA Horror? Nothing less than a really solid VF will do. NM is better. Dam you and your skillful subterfuge!

No links to high grade stashes?

Nah - no HG stashes here. Just some nice reader copies! crazy.gif

Just poking---I know your collecting goals isn't always HG. Nice pickups though--you've posted some killer books! 893applaud-thumb.gif

OK - you beat it out of me - for BA Horror? Nothing less than a really solid VF will do. NM is better. Dam you and your skillful subterfuge!

foreheadslap.gif893frustrated.gif

Marvel Bronze Horror just 'aint gettin' the respect it deserves on this thread (don't forget about these books too POV). Although it was just earlier this year that I caught the DC bronze horror bug, I have been into these Marvel books for the last 30 years. ----Sid 577277-Manwolf.jpg

577277-Manwolf.jpg.66070a45bdb15957a91ac3c5b0869be3.jpg

This book has been posted here before but when I viewed it in this thread for the first time, it became a mission to hunt one down! Growing on me as my favorite WWT cover. Just love the linework in that skull!

PS: Indexed the way you like it POV!

LOVE THAT COVER! Any war cover with WWI biplanes rules.... thumbsup2.gif

Speaking of WWI biplanes... check this out...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14010&item=2263519650

Cool Heath piece!

This book has been posted here before but when I viewed it in this thread for the first time, it became a mission to hunt one down! Growing on me as my favorite WWT cover. Just love the linework in that skull!

PS: Indexed the way you like it POV!

LOVE THAT COVER! Any war cover with WWI biplanes rules.... thumbsup2.gif

Speaking of WWI biplanes... check this out...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14010&item=2263519650

Cool Heath piece!

That's funny, I bought about 6 pages from that issue from Heritage for $40 or so.

there's a reason that Marvel BA Horror doesn't get respect--it don't deserve any tongue.gif

Man-Wolf...a superhero spin off 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif Hardly scary...

893scratchchin-thumb.gif....

On second thought, BassGMan is right--everyone concentrate on Marvel.... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I agree about Man-Wolf. I bought Creatures #30-#37 and they aren't a very good read... cool covers though.