• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,920 posts in this topic

Dang 143, I swear we have the same taste! That Ghost stories & that Ripley's are 2 of my absolute favorite non DC covers. The ghost stories would have made it on to my list of top 40 covers on the site, except that it appeared 1st in the Silver Age, so I didn't include it. That Shrunken Head is so delightfully disgusting, i LOVE the coloring! Bravo on the scans!

I was excited this morning when I saw 16 new responses to the thread. But instead I get the same drivel on the General Boards. Horror, please, Horror!!! flowerred.gif (directed to no one in particular)
Sterling, get a life. The same books keep getting reposted over and over again. Most of which almost eveyone has seen or has a copy of. While it's nice to see the covers and all, lighten up.

I was excited this morning when I saw 16 new responses to the thread. But instead I get the same drivel on the General Boards. Horror, please, Horror!!! flowerred.gif (directed to no one in particular)
Sterling, get a life. The same books keep getting reposted over and over again. Most of which almost eveyone has seen or has a copy of. While it's nice to see the covers and all, lighten up.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You're like the Zeitgeist of bitter imbeciles on this board.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You're like the Zeitgeist of bitter imbeciles on this board.

you're like a ....ummm....like a ......ummm......'! 27_laughing.gif

The same books keep getting reposted over and over again. Most of which almost eveyone has seen or has a copy of.

Man, I wish there were some way to keep track of the covers posted! idea.gif27_laughing.gif

So now you want everyone to check all the posts in this thread before posting a book? I was wrong, that is stupidier than renaming the threads. Great book though. thumbsup2.gif

DID I say that? No. The option is there. And Khaos gave me the perfect setup. So stop being all Father Karras on us.

who's Father Karras? Is this your personal crusade now? Just let me know if you lose sleep over this and I drop it.

DID I say that? No. The option is there. And Khaos gave me the perfect setup. So stop being all Father Karras on us.

who's Father Karras? Is this your personal crusade now? Just let me know if you lose sleep over this and I drop it.

Isn't he the dad from "Webster"?

Wait, that was Alex Karras...

Isn't he the dad from "Webster"?

Wait, that was Alex Karras...

Maybe he meant Reverend Jim Ignatowski 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Father Karras = The Exorcist! foreheadslap.giftonofbricks.gif

"The Exorcist"? Wasn't that that show with Robert McCall playing the private detective?

no, that was Robert Urich playing the private detective.

893naughty-thumb.gif Stop ruining this thread with your presence and breath.

Father Karras = The Exorcist! foreheadslap.giftonofbricks.gif

"The Exorcist"? Wasn't that that show with Robert McCall playing the private detective?

no, that was Robert Urich playing the private detective.

893naughty-thumb.gif Stop ruining this thread with your presence and breath.

You want presents? I don't think you have been a good little girl to deserve presents. And yes, you should do something about your breath. screwy.gif