• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,917 posts in this topic

Those books look minty fresh! Wow! 893applaud-thumb.gif

BTW, do you guys remember an eBayer a couple of years ago claiming to sell his personal books as the "BA" pedigree--he placed his initials in the CCA box. Oddly, jscomics is selling a HOS 92 that he bought from PCE in 1993 that looks like came from the same guy.

See it here.

BTW, do you guys remember an eBayer a couple of years ago claiming to sell his personal books as the "BA" pedigree--he placed his initials in the CCA box. Oddly, jscomics is selling a HOS 92 that he bought from PCE in 1993 that looks like came from the same guy.

See it here.

I'm no grading expert yet but does that warrent a 9.4 with at least two rounded corners and the writing on the cover? No mention of pedigree, is it recognized as one?

See it here.

I'm no grading expert yet but does that warrent a 9.4 with at least two rounded corners and the writing on the cover? No mention of pedigree, is it recognized as one?

Not a pedigree--that's the joke. He puts his initials in to "signify" it was from his collection. And you are correct--VF territory for that puppy. BTW, I've had CGC books graded by CGSA and in my case they went down a notch. As such I suspect a VF+ grade if submitted. The PCE certificate is nice in its organization--but who needs that when you can buy the label!

Holy carp Jay! Thats a heckuva nice unex 118!!!!! I am envious! The 129 beats mine to death too. Nice finds!

Thanks October Fire, I hope to overhaul in the next 2 weeks, I am trying to put the time aside. I have a chunk of Charlton ready to go up to. I suspected cardy on those weird wars because of the eyes, but without verification I didn't want to misinform. I'll change that on the next update.

Holy carp Jay! Thats a heckuva nice unex 118!!!!! I am envious!

Me too!!! Virtually un-improvable insane.gif

Aww shucks...thanks shy.gif

BTW: Just a heads up Shiver, the middle .jpeg under your Updates & News catagory on your site seems to be broken, it doesn't show in my browser.

604014-HOS%20%23%2083.jpg

I just re-read this one today! Ironically, the classic "House of Endless Years" story has been reprinted in both the House of Mystery digest & Welcome Back to the House of Mystery, each time with different Cain framing panels replacing the original Abel ones.

Poor Abel and the HoS.... no respect!!! Christo_pull_hair.gif

I just re-read this one today! Ironically, the classic "House of Endless Years" story has been reprinted in both the House of Mystery digest & Welcome Back to the House of Mystery, each time with different Cain framing panels replacing the original Abel ones.

Poor Abel and the HoS.... no respect!!! Christo_pull_hair.gif

I think it's about time 'ol Abel opened up a can of whoopa$$ on bro Cain! sumo.gif

Holy carp Jay! Thats a heckuva nice unex 118!!!!! I am envious! The 129 beats mine to death too. Nice finds!

Thanks October Fire, I hope to overhaul in the next 2 weeks, I am trying to put the time aside. I have a chunk of Charlton ready to go up to. I suspected cardy on those weird wars because of the eyes, but without verification I didn't want to misinform. I'll change that on the next update.

Yeah, looks like they were Cardy. Hey Shiver, could you post those 2 House of Mystery paperbacks by Oleck/Wrightson again? I love them and I can't seem to find pictures of the first time you posted. (BTW I am the person you outbid on those frustrated.gif Oh well, at least I know they will be well appreciated) thumbsup2.gif