• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,920 posts in this topic

Wow! I just scored a nice TOD lot off of Ebay. This has got to be one of the best transactions I have ever had on Ebay and this seller was outstanding in every respect. We are talking about UNDERGRADING on this lot. The described #1 in VF+ I would grade at NM- and each book should be bumped UP one or two grades. White pages, fresh bags and boards, outstanding. Anyway, just had to share my excitement on this beautiful bronze horror lot. ------Sid

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=12592&item=2268780741

thumbsup2.gif to cards-n-comics

Although 1 and 2 don't show up as often, which are the valuable ones. The others are fairly common in HG from the ones I have seen one Ebay and at shows. If you can find HG copies of 1 and 2, those will increase in value. The rest proabably not.

If you're talking Sorcery, I'd agree with you. On the otherhand, I've found the Madhouse issues much more difficult to find in HG.

Jim

Yes the Madhouse issues are very difficult to find in HG. Ever since they first showed up in this thread I have been doing searched for them. Although they do pop up they are rarely in HG condition. The highest being around VF.

And how much supply do you suppose is out there? I find there a lot more HG copies of Red Circle books than I do of either HOS, HOM or even Ghosts. Although 1 and 2 don't show up as often, which are the valuable ones. The others are fairly common in HG from the ones I have seen one Ebay and at shows. If you can find HG copies of 1 and 2, those will increase in value. The rest proabably not.

Probably quite a few, I trust your word for what you've seen at shows as I haven't been to one in some years now. Just going by what I've noticed on e-bay when they do show up (and I was including the Madhouse issues) it's about 70%-30% low grade to high.

Finally got my copy of this in the mail....thought I would be waiting years to come across one since there were only 500 made. I love the cover, my favorite horror character by Berni Wrightson. What could be better? cloud9.gif

thisislegend.jpg

Finally got my copy of this in the mail....thought I would be waiting years to come across one since there were only 500 made. I love the cover, my favorite horror character by Berni Wrightson. What could be better? cloud9.gif

thisislegend.jpg

No doubt, that's awesome! cloud9.gifthumbsup2.gif

Although 1 and 2 don't show up as often, which are the valuable ones. The others are fairly common in HG from the ones I have seen one Ebay and at shows. If you can find HG copies of 1 and 2, those will increase in value. The rest proabably not.

If you're talking Sorcery, I'd agree with you. On the otherhand, I've found the Madhouse issues much more difficult to find in HG.

Jim

Yes the Madhouse issues are very difficult to find in HG. Ever since they first showed up in this thread I have been doing searched for them. Although they do pop up they are rarely in HG condition. The highest being around VF.

Probably because they sat in 25 cent bins without B&B's for years...

Well lookie here--Shade "The Gentleman Ghost" is here in an issue of BatMan #319 published in Jan 1980. Does anyone know when he first appeared in Ghosts, or when his "first" appearance was?

Flash Comics? confused.gif

Flash 88? confused.gif

What the heck is that? GA? Is Shade really that old of a character 893whatthe.gif

Well lookie here--Shade "The Gentleman Ghost" is here in an issue of BatMan #319 published in Jan 1980. Does anyone know when he first appeared in Ghosts, or when his "first" appearance was?

Flash Comics? confused.gif

Flash 88? confused.gif

What the heck is that? GA? Is Shade really that old of a character 893whatthe.gif

Flash Comics #88 is correct.

606748-flash88.jpg

606748-flash88.jpg.ed99a44e0fabc2bff2e5ae1b425e3748.jpg