• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,920 posts in this topic

Sterling - I don't know what happened to the forum member formerly known as deathlok that used to seem reasonable, but I don't think anyone else around here has the same skewed perception of your fund raising endeavour that he does. It wasn't seamless...but under duress, what is? I suggest you simply ignore him as you've said your peace, and most trolls stop if they don't receive reciprocal attention.

See you I have no problem with Banner, so it would seem odd that you would align yourself with such trash. The only thing I can do is present what happened and you can judge for yourself. I guess Hammer paved the way for others to swindle the board as they please.

You don't have to present anything to me, I was there waiting for the books, I was interested, I emailed him, Sterling changed the method by which he chose to sell the books, we were disappointed he didn't list them here first, I bid on a couple on ebay but didn't win any as the prices were too high for me personally, and that's the end of story. How did you get so bitter about it? It's just not that big a deal...I suggest you let it go. confused-smiley-013.gif

See Banner, that was a reasonable response. I can appreciate your level-headedness in this matter. flowerred.gif

Sterling - I don't know what happened to the forum member formerly known as deathlok that used to seem reasonable, but I don't think anyone else around here has the same skewed perception of your fund raising endeavour that he does. It wasn't seamless...but under duress, what is? I suggest you simply ignore him as you've said your peace, and most trolls stop if they don't receive reciprocal attention.

With that, I'll present a recent acquisition...not quite into the horror run of the title, but hey it's an Adams cover and it's "seasonal"!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

hom173.jpg

Why didn't I get offered this one? frown.gif

Nice. That would make a great Xmas avatar! grin.gif

As for Santa's motives, maybe they were being naughty. devil.gif

With that, I'll present a recent acquisition...not quite into the horror run of the title, but hey it's an Adams cover and it's "seasonal"!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

hom173.jpg

That's Mrs. Claus messin around again...

hom173.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif