• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,924 posts in this topic

BTW, what did Deathlok do to [#@$%!!!] everyone off so much? (I took a break from the boards for finals, ect.)

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I wish Arch would get rid of that stupid emoticon. It seems that it's everyone's graphic of choice when they're too limp-brained from reading the intellectual compost piles that pass for posts here to actually form a thought of their own.

Is that ironic? Probably.

Will one (or several) of you dimbulbs follow this up with that very emoticon? Probably.

Will it be funny? No.

I'm guessing that nobody wants to speak up because all that needs to be told is contained in the pages within. Just go back ten pages or so, maybe less, and the posts say all.

I'm guessing that nobody wants to speak up because all that needs to be told is contained in the pages within. Just go back ten pages or so, maybe less, and the posts say all.

What the hell are you trying to say Sid? Honestly I don't know where you're going here. Say what you mean and try not to be cryptic about it.

Might as well have used an emoticon to get your point across... makepoint.gif

Jim

Sterling, very nice grades you got there. Love those Unexpecteds!

Slightly OT

Man, can't believe that WEIRD WAR TALES #64 went for so much on ebay just now! 893whatthe.gif

I didn't see, what grade and for how much did it sell for?

Man, this used to be a nice friendly thread, is the holiday stress overflowing onto these boards lately or what? confused-smiley-013.gif

BassGMan must have missed your post, the WWT # 64 was listed as a NM-. BOC posted a link to it. Does this book really deserve this amount of money??? The bar has been raised on this issue and also on WWT # 72 (unless these are just isolated incidents of overpaying!) insane.gif

I wish Arch would get rid of that stupid emoticon. It seems that it's everyone's graphic of choice when they're too limp-brained from reading the intellectual compost piles that pass for posts here to actually form a thought of their own.

Is that ironic? Probably.

Will one (or several) of you dimbulbs follow this up with that very emoticon? Probably.

Will it be funny? No.

Why do you care so much? How is it affecting you? If you don't like it, don't use it but don't presume others should share your view.

[#@$%!!!] about something of substance. person_without_enough_empathying about the use of an emoticon, not directed at you, makes you seem like you have nothing better to do than simply [#@$%!!!].

Jim

Christ almighty, Jim. I mean, talk about ironic... that was stupidly ironic, actually.

I hope you were kidding.

What the hell are you trying to say Sid? Honestly I don't know where you're going here. Say what you mean and try not to be cryptic about it.

Jim

Time to take your Midol, Jim. Sid was making a fine point. If you aren't even AWARE of what's going on, then maybe you should just sit down and shut the [#@$%!!!] up.

Time to take your Midol, Jim. Sid was making a fine point. If you aren't even AWARE of what's going on, then maybe you should just sit down and shut the [#@$%!!!] up.

Coming from a guy who rarely posts in this thread but feels the need to try and police it, excuse me if I'm not taking your criticism and general trolling as anything but a really bad joke.

And as far as Sid's posts go...sometimes our long winded pal, Calamerica, did a better job of getting his point across...

Jim

Coming from a guy who rarely posts in this thread but feels the need to try and police it, excuse me if I'm not taking your criticism and general trolling as anything but a really bad joke.

Jim

Horse [#@$%!!!], Jim. I would have preferred not to see a bunch of [#@$%!!!] ruining this thread with petty bickering, but apparently you have other ideas. Again, Jim, USE YOUR BRAIN. You're doing the EXACT same thing that you're person_without_enough_empathying about ME for doing. If you don't like it, then "go fist yourself."

I contributed the books that I have that are germane to the thread, and now I read it whenever new books are put up. Isn't THAT what this thread is for?

Between this attitude and the way you've been acting up in General, I'm going to feel very comfortable simply ignoring you and anything else you might have to say from this point on. Let me know if you ever find a way down off that high horse. (And isn't THAT ironic, that someone would accuse YOU of being on a high horse?) " 893scratchchin-thumb.gif "

Horse [#@$%!!!], Jim. I would have preferred not to see a bunch of [#@$%!!!] ruining this thread with petty bickering, but apparently you have other ideas.

First, Sterling's a big boy...I doubt he needs your support. Second, you do a drive-by bemoaning the fact people are using 893scratchchin-thumb.gif. You didn't mention the bickering at all. Say what you mean next time instead of trying to act the Forum police role.

Between this attitude and the way you've been acting up in General, I'm going to feel very comfortable simply ignoring you and anything else you might have to say from this point on. Let me know if you ever find a way down off that high horse. (And isn't THAT ironic, that someone would accuse YOU of being on a high horse?) " 893scratchchin-thumb.gif "

Well go ahead...I never needed your, or anyone's, approval to begin with. Talk about a high horse? 27_laughing.gif

Now that we understand ourselves maybe we can get back on topic...

Jim

BassGMan must have missed your post, the WWT # 64 was listed as a NM-. BOC posted a link to it. Does this book really deserve this amount of money??? The bar has been raised on this issue and also on WWT # 72 (unless these are just isolated incidents of overpaying!) insane.gif

I honestly thought that neither book would go for that much money (well, maybe 64). I padded my bid, but someone else wanted it more. Kinda glad I lost both books acutally.

Folks, let's cut the [#@$%!!!] and move on here. Everyone here has contributed a lot to this thread, and I don't want this thread to degenerate (more).

flamed.gif

I honestly thought that neither book would go for that much money (well, maybe 64). I padded my bid, but someone else wanted it more. Kinda glad I lost both books acutally.

Folks, let's cut the [#@$%!!!] and move on here. Everyone here has contributed a lot to this thread, and I don't want this thread to degenerate (more).

flamed.gif

I guess the family is well taken care of, and now the spending spree can begin. Spend, Spend, Spend !!!

*** You are ignoring this user ***

Your trolling has gone far enough. I have notifed the Moderator.

27_laughing.gif

This goes to show how much of a joke you really are. Notify away. Sterling why don't you run along to another board where you misdeeds go unnoticed. I, for one, will continue to let people know how you screwed over the boards with your "sale" under the guise of helping your family.

I have explained myself rather well, but you choose not to listen. My mother needed money, not my immediate family. The books I sold ON EBAY accomplished that goal. screwy.gif

Unless you have "evidence" contrary to what I indicated, then I suggest you halt your libel otherwise I'll have to take further action.

Jim

Holy Criminy Jim, you just seem so angry and bitter mad.gif. I had no cryptic point that I was trying to get across. MK just asked what was going on here regarding the bitterness towards Deathlok. Maybe he assumed it was something not contained in the thread. I was just pointing out that everything he wanted to know WAS contained in these pages and all he had to do was backtrack a little to get that information. Nothing more. I was trying to be helpful rather than just typing another " 893scratchchin-thumb.gif". Sorry to have raised your blood pressure so much. sorry.gif