• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,922 posts in this topic

hom173.jpg

WOW! That's cool. I never saw that one before. So this is the issue right before the format change? Sure looks like a regular horror format book. I NEED to find one of these. If anyone has a mid-grade copy for sale at a reasonable price then please let me know. Thanks -----Sid

WOW! That's cool. I never saw that one before. So this is the issue right before the format change? Sure looks like a regular horror format book. I NEED to find one of these. If anyone has a mid-grade copy for sale at a reasonable price then please let me know. Thanks -----Sid

You will be looking for a long time if you want to find one of those gems. They are very rare....I heard the print run was super low. hail.gif

You will be looking for a long time if you want to find one of those gems. They are very rare....I heard the print run was super low. hail.gif

I'm pretty sure BassGMan was kidding there! It's a little bit of April in December! wink.gif

I'm pretty sure BassGMan was kidding there! It's a little bit of April in December! wink.gif

Actually I wasn't. foreheadslap.gif Didn't look closely enough at the number. Looks kinda' funny. I've just never seen this cover before. What is it actually?

Actually I wasn't. foreheadslap.gif Didn't look closely enough at the number. Looks kinda' funny. I've just never seen this cover before. What is it actually?

Deathlok posted it a few back, it's from a Hot Wheels issue.

for the slow people in the audience.

1933_4_6.jpg

Glad everyone liked my House of Mystery 173 "variant"! 27_laughing.gif

I would have created an Official DC Bronze Hot Wheels thread to post this, but since there were only 6 issues in the series it would have been pretty short. Anyhow, this cover sure looks like it would fit in with any of the early HoM horror issues with the kids in danger theme, and I just got this book last week so it is a recent acquisition. I have been looking for a nice copy of #5 for years, and picked up a complete set of 1-6 on ebay that had a nice #5, as well as this one. cloud9.gif

hotw6_original.jpg

Obviously, Dumbluck ran out of his meds a day or two ago. The sad thing is he doesn't realize that his posts reveal infinitely more about himself than any of his random targets.

Message Board Rage is a treatable condition Dumb. Check your insurance coverage....you might need a referral from your family physician....speaking of which....don't you have a family to attend to? And a business? It must really suck to be you.

And your wife.

And your kid.

Obviously, Dumbluck ran out of his meds a day or two ago. The sad thing is he doesn't realize that his posts reveal infinitely more about himself than any of his random targets.

Message Board Rage is a treatable condition Dumb. Check your insurance coverage....you might need a referral from your family physician....speaking of which....don't you have a family to attend to? And a business? It must really suck to be you.

And your wife.

And your kid.

Obviously MK you feel the need to hide behind shills. You wouldn't be able to decipher one of my posts if you spent years reading it. Just from your post I can tell you know nothing about me.

Keep going sherlock.

BTW why don't you bring back ClarkKhaos.

Actually, I was kidding too. I would have posted the print run at zero but I felt it would have been a little obvious.

1933_4_6.jpg

Well, I liked it better with the HoM logo, gave it a little more legitimacy, still very cool. Not enough so to seek out anymore though.

And your wife.

And your kid.

Obviously MK you feel the need to hide behind shills. You wouldn't be able to decipher one of my posts if you spent years reading it. Just from your post I can tell you know nothing about me.

Keep going sherlock.

BTW why don't you bring back ClarkKhaos.

Hey, "Sherlock", that's not me.

Clark Khaos was FUNNY because it was an OBVIOUS shill (like so many around here)... though most people here were too paranoid/stupid to appreciate it. Comprehension, much less appreciation, of satire is a difficult thing for some, eh?

But back to the matter at hand, since when have I EVER needed a shill to humiliate you, Jumbo? Your first "clue" should have been that I recognized LONG ago that you are far too bitter and angry to be getting any sort of sex on any sort of regular basis, thus eliminating your possibly having a wife.

Here's the other things I know about you:

-Your unhealthy fixation on extremely underaged girls would indicate that you have no children, nor are you even close to being ready for any manner of parental responsibility.

-What I also can determine from your posts is that you are overweight, lonely, and you have extremely low self-esteem.

-You fancy yourself a writer, but you lack creativity and whatever verve you might have had has long ago "left the building" (in your case, this "building" would be the brick house you call a "body").

People seem surprised that "suddenly" your attitude sucks, but then again, people around here are almost comically ignorant. Those of us who actually PAY ATTENTION have known you were a complete [#@$%!!!] all along.

Btw, your "flames" are the most insipid, dull-witted, uninspired missives this board has ever suffered. I know you think you're amusing, but step back, read something that IS biting, sharp, and inspired and you'll see the "shocking" difference. Try taking a break. Step away for a while, then come back. Your tank is clearly on "E" at this point and you have nothing to gain from further humiliation and immolation.

And again, I am not Team America.

1933_4_6.jpg

Well, I liked it better with the HoM logo, gave it a little more legitimacy, still very cool. Not enough so to seek out anymore though.

Sid you are one strange dude. It's a cool headlights cover. PERIOD. You like cool covers & all of a sudden it ain't cool 'cause of the logo? One moment, you're begging for a copy, " I NEED to find one of these" & the next moment it's not cool enough. WTF? screwy.gif