• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,917 posts in this topic

He may get in early but it doesn't mean that he gets first crack at everything. Anyone else who gets in early can work the bins like he does. He goes through books much faster than I can! frown.gif

Not just anyone but the dealers cannibalize themselves. I've just sold at small Seattle cons but even at that, as I am just laying out my boxes for the first time, before anything is even organized sometimes, there are other dealers, or helpers of dealers already trying to look through my boxes. Actually quite annoying. Once I'm setup, before the doors open, fine. But geez, some of these guys are so eager to get the first crack that they are often rude. I'm sure the bigger cons are even worse.

Not just anyone but the dealers cannibalize themselves. I've just sold at small Seattle cons but even at that, as I am just laying out my boxes for the first time, before anything is even organized sometimes, there are other dealers, or helpers of dealers already trying to look through my boxes. Actually quite annoying. Once I'm setup, before the doors open, fine. But geez, some of these guys are so eager to get the first crack that they are often rude. I'm sure the bigger cons are even worse.

I don't pull the tops off my boxes until the doors open to solve this problem. I've also seen dealers rummage through my inventory in an attempt to undercut my pricing.... 893naughty-thumb.gif

Jim

I don't pull the tops off my boxes until the doors open to solve this problem. I've also seen dealers rummage through my inventory in an attempt to undercut my pricing.... 893naughty-thumb.gif

Jim

I've heard this is a problem with selling at Cons. 893naughty-thumb.gif Low-life dealers trying to get rid of competition. sumo.gif Bad dealers... bad! makepoint.gif

And last but not least a Charlton!

Yeah baby, only three more to go (I think) to finish this run!

This is a very cool Haunted House Ditko cover that was used on another Charlton book.

698178-ScaryTales%2342.jpg

Too bad the bar code blocks out the skeleton. frown.gif

589a8c3153f73_698178-ScaryTales42.jpg.9b3f36616702de52736dfd9f91479efc.jpg

Gota love those "Damsel fleeing the castle" covers that seemed to pop up so often. 893applaud-thumb.gif

True enough, but that solid golden yellow background makes this issue a bear to find in nice condition!