• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,919 posts in this topic

And yes, Jeff Jones did have a sex change! foreheadslap.gif

I'm continuely amazed at the things you can learn around here... smirk.gif

Did/does he/she still work and, if so, what name does he/she draw under? insane.gif

Jim

Rob gave us the scoop last time around. Page down that thread for a link to a first-hand account from Jones.

Does anyone remember that thread...WAY back in the day...where Jeff Jones was appearing at a convention and someone here was all excited to see "him" and posted about their shock (and NOT awe) upon seeing "him" at the show all dressed up and funky? I believe all posts before around 9/02 have been deleted for some reason, but it did cause a bit of an uproar around here when Jeffy revealed him/herself at the show! 893whatthe.gif

A little sign-offtopic.gif , but when I googled "Jeff Jones Sex Change" I got a report that stated the actor Jeffrey Jones, who played the principal in the 80's icon "Ferris Bueller's Day Off", is a SEX offender who got busted when he CHANGED his residence without telling the cops. 27_laughing.gif

A little sign-offtopic.gif , but when I googled "Jeff Jones Sex Change" I got a report that stated the actor Jeffrey Jones, who played the principal in the 80's icon "Ferris Bueller's Day Off", is a SEX offender who got busted when he CHANGED his residence without telling the cops. 27_laughing.gif

I believe that the same actor was in everybody's favorite comic movie Howard The Duck as well. Since Howie was a BA character that sometimes dealt in horror themes, your topic, as proven by the Kevin Bacon theory, has now been proven to be very well ON topic. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I definitely love Weird Western Tales (at least until Scalphunter took over) and definitely loved Jonah Hex!!

Sacred books needs to get adjusted to keep reality in check thumbsup2.gif

BTW gang, I typed my HoM inventory into the registry. 87% complete.... Anyone that can part with their HG copies so I can put this title to rest is appreciated...

I believe all posts before around 9/02 have been deleted for some reason,

If I remember correctly, Arch deleted al the old posts due to either the old software couldn't handle a large historical record or, and I think this was more likely, the old server didn't have enough space. I believe the problem was resolved when Arch moved the whole site over to another server. It might have been around the time he asked everyone to re-register... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim