• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,920 posts in this topic

Thanks Sterling - I think that was brought on more by the fact that most of the transactions I have had that are positive have been with board members - both buying and selling. If a lot more sellers put a little more effort into it there would be a lot more happy people out there.

Granted some ppl are shady by nature, but it astounds me some of these guys that sell 1000s of books with crappy scans. I mean my scanner cost me $100 - photbucket is $25 a year makepoint.gif

Actually screw those guys, just buy my books. yay.gif

Thanks Sterling - I think that was brought on more by the fact that most of the transactions I have had that are positive have been with board members - both buying and selling. If a lot more sellers put a little more effort into it there would be a lot more happy people out there.

Granted some ppl are shady by nature, but it astounds me some of these guys that sell 1000s of books with crappy scans. I mean my scanner cost me $100 - photbucket is $25 a year makepoint.gif

Where are the good books? poke2.gif

I think the problem boils down to labor costs...but once you get organized, it does get easier. I'm trying to provide scans on all books I sell, raw or certified from here on out.

30 SA books for $30 is always good...although the lot is a tad heavy on the Tarzans, which, although I keep on buying them when they're cheap enough, I probably own wayyyyy to many of. funny how the seller focuses on the secret six or whatever, which is a dead title with imaginary OPG values, whereas the witching hours are probably the sellable comics in that lot.

Where are the good books? poke2.gif

I'm waiting until your Auctions finish to list the rest of the DCs hi.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=12592&item=6538280268&rd=1

Nothing special about this one other than it being the last of a long run and not terribly common. Poor old Dr. Graves, he looks so tired by 1986....

(Once again, sorry for the link. I don't own my own photobucket account, so I don't know how to put the pictures here directly)

Heck, I've been playing with comics a long time and didn't even know Charltons made it to the era of 75 cent cover prices. I went to a pretty big shop in the mid-80s and I don't even remember them carrying Charltons.

wow, apparently there are two versions of that dr. graves 75, one with a blank UPC and one with a bar code. i guess the blank is the comic shop version?

A few recent returns from CGC. For your viewing pleasure, but not for sale.

CGC 9.2 HOM # 190 White Pages, Top Census, Very Tough in High Grade:

837762-cgc9.2hom190.JPG

837762-cgc9.2hom190.JPG.378c5e134742b9d71f4401535951f4c2.JPG

Edited by tkg2627