• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,915 posts in this topic

320 still eludes me...

CGC label is incorrect. Death of "I Vampire" occurred in 219. Try again, guys!

Sterling is incorrect. Death of "I Vampire" occurred in 319. Try again, guy! tongue.gifpoke2.gif

Nice books by the way. thumbsup2.gif

Need an upgrade frown.gif

0001288021R.jpg

I put in a low bid and won this for $31 in the June 19 Heritage auction. I thought it would go for more as it is a very nice Kaluta cover. Most of those later Kaluta covers are great stuff.

Btw, that's the same Heritage where I won a Vampire Tales Annual CGC 9.4 in for $48. I did well in that auuction.

Oh, and is the monster's head hollow? confused-smiley-013.gif

15062001202o.jpg

I've tried finding a NM 281 (boxing cover) but no cigar...can you help?

Here's my copy, nice enough, although well south of 9.0. But it is one of the Heroes Con pick ups that I scanned in some time ago and never bothered to post until now. Jim Starlin did some great covers for DC in the late 1970s, though not too many for the Horror line if I recall correctly.

I think it was Shiverbones who previously pointed out who on the cover has the cameo as the fight referee. hi.gif

hom_red.jpg

Wow whats the grade on that BB 93!

=====

I bought it from the Blazing One as a NM- , I think - I'd have to find my invoice somewhere! It's pretty darn solid & a copy that had been driving me nuts for a good while. The book looks as advertised to me! Thanks for asking! headbang.gif

you can try.... but this is my turf!

http://cgi.ebay.com/DON-ROSA-PEDIGREE-Ho...1QQcmdZViewItem

$147 within minutes....it's going to be interesting...

btw greggy...don't ask me not to bid on any more books sumo.gif

yeahok.gif

I'll take that lip and wrap it around your head! sumo.gif

Wow...10 minutes and it's $200. All of a sudden everyone collects HOM. yeahok.gif

27_laughing.gif Won't be cheap

Yeah, and I'm thinking about 4 months (current TAT) after the end of these auction we will "all of a sudden" see 2 or 3 other copies...some at 9.6....and cheaper than what this 9.4 goes for...

I had that thinking about some of the other earlier copies and it hasn't panned out yet crazy.gif

Sterling-

just thought I'd give you a horror-head "congrats" on your 6,666th post. You De-Mon! Or is it "You De Man!" 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

BTW - What's w/ the "RIP" sig?! confused-smiley-013.gif

Maybe he will change his name and leave this ID on 6,666 posts. That would be pretty cool... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Maybe he will change his name and leave this ID on 6,666 posts. That would be pretty cool... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Uh, actually it would just be wrong. "666" that is the number of the beast, not "6,666." That doesn't make it extra evil or something - it just makes it 6,666.

You guys are some real sorryazz Maiden fans....

numberofthebeast.jpg

headbang.gif