• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,915 posts in this topic

Maybe he will change his name and leave this ID on 6,666 posts. That would be pretty cool... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Uh, actually it would just be wrong. "666" that is the number of the beast, not "6,666." That doesn't make it extra evil or something - it just makes it 6,666.

You guys are some real sorryazz Maiden fans....

numberofthebeast.jpg

headbang.gif

mad.gif

I'm coming back I will return

And I'll possess your body and I'll make you burn

I have the fire, I have the force

I have the power to make my evil take its course sumo.gif

I missed Maiden at Ozzfest this year, but if they play a solo show I will be there.

Uh, actually it would just be wrong. "666" that is the number of the beast, not "6,666." That doesn't make it extra evil or something - it just makes it 6,666.

Yeah, yeah. We now all about "666." smirk.gif

But if you don't think 6,666 posts is something of a cool achievement on these boards, especially for a horror fan.... well makepoint.gif

mad.gif

I missed Maiden at Ozzfest this year, but if they play a solo show I will be there.

I saw them on the Seventh Son tour when I was in high school and Ozzfest seems to be skipping Tampa this year. I would love to see Maiden or Motorhead this year but it doesn't look like I will get the chance with either.

Last year's lineup for Ozzfest made me so nostalgic, I actually went. It was cool to say I saw the Sabs and I never had seen Priest before so that was cool too. The last time I had seen Slayer live was on the Clash of the Titans tour with Megadeth, Anthrax and Alice in Chains. They recorded the Decade of Aggression live cd at that show.

Man, am I getting old.

Yeah, yeah. We now all about "666." smirk.gif

But if you don't think 6,666 posts is something of a cool achievement on these boards, especially for a horror fan.... well makepoint.gif

gossip.gif It's still wrong....

tongue.gif

mad.gif

I saw them on the Seventh Son tour when I was in high school and Ozzfest seems to be skipping Tampa this year. I would love to see Maiden or Motorhead this year but it doesn't look like I will get the chance with either.

Last year's lineup for Ozzfest made me so nostalgic, I actually went. It was cool to say I saw the Sabs and I never had seen Priest before so that was cool too. The last time I had seen Slayer live was on the Clash of the Titans tour with Megadeth, Anthrax and Alice in Chains. They recorded the Decade of Aggression live cd at that show.

Man, am I getting old.

Not only you. I saw Maiden the first time in 1985 and then again a couple years ago. Dio and Motorhead opened for them.

Hands down, the LOUDEST concert I've ever been to.

tongue.gif

Actually, it can't be "wrong" because if you read the posts neither OF or myself ever claimed that it was the "number of the beast." sumo.gif

We are celebrating Sterling's 6,666th post achivement because of it's relation to 666. Let us have our creepy fun. tongue.gif

...and it IS a creepy-cool relation/achievement. Sterling must think so. Seems like he may have retired his persona by the looks of his "RIP" sig & lack of recent posting. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If "Sterlingcomics" is dead..... Long Live Sterling! thumbsup2.gif

Not only you. I saw Maiden the first time in 1985 and then again a couple years ago. Dio and Motorhead opened for them.

Hands down, the LOUDEST concert I've ever been to.

That is a pretty sweet concert. I am not much of a Dio fan, but he must have been pretty popular right about then. I think a solo Ace Frehley opened for them when I saw Maiden. crazy.gif

I know Motorhead was supposed to do a US tour earlier in the year but Lemmy broke his foot or something and it was cancelled.

tongue.gif

Actually, it can't be "wrong" because if you read the posts neither OF or myself ever claimed that it was the "number of the beast." sumo.gif

We are celebrating Sterling's 6,666th post achivement because of it's relation to 666. Let us have our creepy fun. tongue.gif

...and it IS a creepy-cool relation/achievement. Sterling must think so. Seems like he may have retired his persona by the looks of his "RIP" sig & lack of recent posting. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If "Sterlingcomics" is dead..... Long Live Sterling! thumbsup2.gif

You seem really worked up over this and you can celebrate whatever you want, I was just pointing something out to Andy.

Not really worked up, it is just a message board after all. However, nobody likes to have their posts replied to as "you're wrong", etc. when there was no fact incorrectly stated.

Now, as for the celebrating..... yay.gif