• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,920 posts in this topic

If you don't have anything to post here, get out. confused-smiley-013.gif

you & make me you POS. 893naughty-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif

Got a lot of bent up hostilities, do we..... sumo.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

BOC has done nothing wrong. Pointed out a fabulous website & these sissies get all bent out of shape. They should be thanking me. Not my problem but if BOC is provoked, BOC strikes back. mad.gif

This thread is what you make of it. As I discussed previously, I want to take a new approach to the thread and concentrate on the stuff between the covers. Nothing wrong if you want to show off your new acquisition...I'm doing it now because I'm going cold turkey next year. 27_laughing.gif

BTW, I just got home, and not all of my books got to my door from CGC...but I'll show the best of 'em here...the box with the good stuff should be here tomorrow at which time I'll blast one more long string of scans and then...I'm going to start reading (and in some cases re-reading) and providing input. Much easier to do that now that I have to feed the baby every 3 hours 27_laughing.gif

I'm hoping I can place a convenient place on the web where we can input our reviews (and rate the stories much like you rate a movie from Netflix)...

Sterl

He's just bent out of shape because this thread is now 2.5x longer than his own precious Babe Test (which anyone could have started).

But I agree with Sterling, that we should start to do more with this thread. I've got a couple of BA horror comics that I've read recently that I'll post a review of soon. hi.gif