• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,920 posts in this topic

twilightzone_28_raw_9_4_oww

1581823-twilightzone_28_raw_9_4_oww.jpg

Nice books those Sterling. Are they the ones for sale last weekend on EBay? If so I was bidding on some of those. I managed to snag the 2 Miller ones and another one I was after. I was going to bid on all of them, but just had to hold back as my New Year resolution is to not spend so much money!! foreheadslap.gif

I paid over guide for the Miller's but they are pretty tough to find and they were nice highgrade and one of the few missing from my Miller collection.

Yeah, these were the Random House copies from jscomics...they are basically rinse and repeat on the same issues (basically got them all)...would like to see some different ish numbers showing up.

I've noticed several of the Miller copies but can't bring myself to pay that much for them. I'm hoping all the diehards such as yourselves will get their copies first and then I'll get the leftovers. crazy.gif

twilightzone_70_raw_9_4_oww

For some reason I'm singing Culture Club's "Time won't give me time" or Cyndi Lauper's "Time After Time" tongue.gif

Careful... showing your age!

Well, I read bronze age comics...I'm a bullseye for the demographics of a typical comic collector crazy.gif

Yeah, these were the Random House copies from jscomics...they are basically rinse and repeat on the same issues (basically got them all)...would like to see some different ish numbers showing up.

I've noticed several of the Miller copies but can't bring myself to pay that much for them. I'm hoping all the diehards such as yourselves will get their copies first and then I'll get the leftovers. crazy.gif

I have to say I changed my mind about 100 times on some of them, including the Miller's, had bids ready to go, changed my mind and over and over, until I walked away with the 3 I really wanted.

I knew that if I had got several I would be in a "hunt the lot down" situation!! I just can't afford to do that after the last 12 months. So I was as strong as I could be and just went for the 3 I wanted and was lucky enough to get them.

I am still waiting on delivery but I am sure they will be top notch!

I was looking at a Wonder woman run on Ebay last night 176-203, the 70's clothes change and had that lined up but I managed to wrestle with my mind and didn't go for any of them!

Did you get any more of them, they all fetched top end prices. If you did, let's have a look, there were some beauts!