• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,920 posts in this topic

Has Guy pretty much sold off everything? I picked up some nice stuff from him at one time.

Yep...the rest of his stash is coming to me...expect a parade of these books here (probably this weekend) before I go silently into the dark and creepy night. He's officially sold out. His wife is also expecting soon so please e-mail and congratulate or provide sympathies. tongue.gif

Has Guy pretty much sold off everything? I picked up some nice stuff from him at one time.

Yep...the rest of his stash is coming to me...expect a parade of these books here (probably this weekend) before I go silently into the dark and creepy night. He's officially sold out. His wife is also expecting soon so please e-mail and congratulate or provide sympathies. tongue.gif

Heck....I'm the one who told him he would make a great dad and said he should go for it. Guy is a great...well...guy. I was sorry to see him get out...but this is not the first collection he has built...and I don't expect it to be the last.

Scott

Heck....I'm the one who told him he would make a great dad and said he should go for it. Guy is a great...well...guy. I was sorry to see him get out...but this is not the first collection he has built...and I don't expect it to be the last.

Scott

Really? I didn't know that. Do tell. What did he do last time? Yeah, I was kinda bummed out as well...but I'm sure my wallet will appreciate the difference (although we had a good cooperative relationship).

He mentioned to me that he had built several collections of books and would get tired of them and move them along. He would then find a new interest and build another. He would take alot of the proceeds from the sale of other books and turn them into ones that fit his new interest.

Guy was one of the first friends that I made when I got back into comics again. I purchased alot of his seconds and still have most of them.

He works like a dog and with the impending birth of his child, comics are definitely second string to him. I don't want to come across as if I am talking for him, but I respect the hell out of him and feel that I have gotten to know him a little bit over the past 4+ years. Plus, he plays a mean guitar. wink.gif

Scott

Yeah, he does work hard and plays hard. Nothing wrong with that! headbang.gif

I have a hard time imagining him collecting anything else but horror...did he say what genre? I'll have to poke2.gif him when I e-mail him this weekend.