• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,924 posts in this topic

I think you own them all... sorry.gif
Not hardly...although based on posting here it sure looks like it tongue.gif

Can anyone help me on my want list? I have it in the WTB section but since it's relevant to this thread here it is anyway.. As you can see I still have a ways to go. Hopefully I can start vamping up for purchases next year by making requests. I'm ready to be done I tell you, done!

I meant all the HG copies! poke2.gif

3 issue underground series that went independent with Vols. 2 & 3.

Includes some early Corbin work. I have issues 2 & 3, here's #2

968220-DeathRattle%232.jpg

I'm embarrassed to say I can't quite remember! crazy.gif

It's been a while since I've looked at them but I believe they're in color and

include sex & violence in all 3 issues.

Cool...some of the covers range from awesome to WTF. I'll pick up a couple on the cheap and give 'em a read. Thanks!

Cool...some of the covers range from awesome to WTF. I'll pick up a couple on the cheap and give 'em a read. Thanks!

I was just referring to the 3 Underground issues.

When they went independent with Vols. 2 & 3 the sex was toned down! frown.gif

Am I the only one who noticed, or does bronze horror seem kinda dead these days?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

As in, there's not much being offered, or as in, prices are coming down? confused-smiley-013.gif

I think for the vast majority of BA horror, if it's not at least 9.2, it's become half-guide price fodder. There seem to have been quite a few nice books offered lately, but they're generally of the 52-page era and later. The tough books are the 12/15-centers...haven't seen too many of those offered. These books were cheap 5 years ago, a lot of us started collecting them, nice books were dug out and sold to meet the demand, but perhaps an equillibrium has been reached between supply and demand and the activity level has cooled off? Cooled off or no, I sure wish I still had some of these or even these!

I personally don't see the point of me posting any more of my books in this thread as there have probably been a dozen images posted of it already, so what's the point? I do have one recent acquisition I might need to post however... gossip.gif

I think for the vast majority of BA horror, if it's not at least 9.2, it's become half-guide price fodder.

That's what I mean. Seems like there are a handful of guys propping up the high grade values and that's about it. Maybe I am wrong, but anything not NM or better seems to sell slowly, if it sells at all. That wasn't true a year ago.

Am I the only one who noticed, or does bronze horror seem kinda dead these days?

You hear that Sterling time to unload some of your books to me. poke2.gif

Actually, I thought I would just uncase the books and start a large bonfire. Want to join? devil.gif

I think for the vast majority of BA horror, if it's not at least 9.2, it's become

half-guide price fodder.

The books have always been cheap when not high grade...can't recall a time when they weren't. Prices in the top end have both increased and gone down, depending on census stats, availability, and of course people in the market. There are fewer players now so I'm not complaining; it will make it all that much cheaper for me to complete some of the runs.

Obviously I'm not in this to flip, I'm in it b/c I like it...don't really care if the rest of the world doesn't. Life does go on.