• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,922 posts in this topic

There are many bronze Charlton, Gold Key, Marvel and DC horror/war titles being auctioned at ComicLink...here's your chance to own some of the best and highest graded bronze horror books.

Bids close this week and many come from #1 sets that have taken years to aquire. In some instances like the Marvel bronze horror I am selling MY ENTIRE SET and is currently seated as the #1 set on Collectors Society. :o

NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!

Titles include

Boris Karlof Tales of Mystery

Chamber of Chills

Chamber of Darkness

Crypt of Shadows

Dead of Night

Ghosts

Ghost Manor

House of Mystery

G.I. War Tales

Journey into Mystery

Men of War

Many Ghosts of Dr. Graves

Secrets of Sinister House

Tomb of Darkness

Tower of Shadows

Twilight Zone

Uncanny Tales

Unexpected

Unknown Soldier

Vault of Evil

Weird Mystery Tales

Weird Western Tales

Weird War Tales

I've noted this in the eBay/Sellers thread but wanted to remind those that frequent this thread since the content is relevant. Thanks guys!

There are many bronze Charlton, Gold Key, Marvel and DC horror/war titles being auctioned at ComicLink...here's your chance to own some of the best and highest graded bronze horror books.

Bids close this week and many come from #1 sets that have taken years to aquire. In some instances like the Marvel bronze horror I am selling MY ENTIRE SET and is currently seated as the #1 set on Collectors Society. :o

NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!

Titles include

Chamber of Chills

Chamber of Darkness

Crypt of Shadows

Dead of Night

Ghosts

Ghost Manor

House of Mystery

G.I. War Tales

Journey into Mystery

Men of War

Tomb of Darkness

Tower of Shadows

Twilight Zone

Uncanny Tales

Unexpected

Unknown Soldier

Vault of Evil

Weird Mystery Tales

Weird Western Tales

Weird War Tales

I've noted this in the eBay/Sellers thread but wanted to remind those that frequent this thread since the content is relevant. Thanks guys!

Bid on a few books. Only won one.

NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!

Titles include

Chamber of Chills

Chamber of Darkness

Crypt of Shadows

Dead of Night

Ghosts

Ghost Manor

House of Mystery

G.I. War Tales

Journey into Mystery

Men of War

Tomb of Darkness

Tower of Shadows

Twilight Zone

Uncanny Tales

Unexpected

Unknown Soldier

Vault of Evil

Weird Mystery Tales

Weird Western Tales

Weird War Tales

Managed to win 3 of your books, including the one i most wanted to win, Tomb of Darkness # 14, are you happy with the results so far?

Congrats on your wins, folks.

I set expectations low, and the results have met expectations. On several books I actually got MORE than what I paid, but overall across the board it was a bloodbath for me but great deals for the buyer.

If July's results are comparable, I'll be happy. I'll NOT be pursuing the auction route for more books until interest picks up, or will pursue the listing format.

HBD Sterling. :hi:

Thanks I was actually on vacation last week, so I think I logged in one time because work called me; otherwise I was relatively technology-free...feels nice!

Sad that I don't frequent this board enough anymore for anyone to recognize my birthday...or maybe it's a sign that I'm starting to get a life! lol

Oh my. No posts since 6/28?

Heads up! Round 2 of my comiclink sell off IN PROGRESS now...go get drunk and bid to no abandon.

Also, Im selling some bronze horror here on the boards...mostly my Marvel junk and other non-DC horror and other genres. Im actually considering selling off SOME my 9.4 DC horror next in anticipation of higher grades showing up in the census eventually.

Oh my. No posts since 6/28?

Heads up! Round 2 of my comiclink sell off IN PROGRESS now...go get drunk and bid to no abandon.

Also, Im selling some bronze horror here on the boards...mostly my Marvel junk and other non-DC horror and other genres. Im actually considering selling off SOME my 9.4 DC horror next in anticipation of higher grades showing up in the census eventually.

Here are 3 books of yours, that was in the June Clink auction, they have just arrived today.

RAD9654C201067_163859.jpg

RAD70A92201067_192640.jpg

RADEE289201067_19260.jpg

Lovely copies, i wish i could have won more, but that auction had loads of books that i wanted, can't win them all, happy with what i did get though.

Nice snags! Glad you could pick up a few regardless!

Thanks! I remember buying a copy of TOD #14 from a old comic shop when i was a kid, I have never forgotten the cover and was ecstatic about winning your old copy. (thumbs u