• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,920 posts in this topic

I have hope for Forbidden Tales of Dark Mansion...surprised that they haven't thought about Weird War Tales or Unexpected yet. I doubt Ghosts will cut the mustard although I would love for that title to eventually get its due.

sounds great! I hadn't heard of this yet. I am slipping.

It's an Indie movie...I didn't even know about it until my son asked if I wanted to go. Believe it or not, the camera angles in the start definitely wants you to be claustrophopic...but is fine in the rest of the movie.

I will say this...he does have a cell phone. There's a lot of agendas in this movie but they don't knock you on the head with them (well, except for one maybe).

They literally pull this off...the entire set is in a box. No flashbacks...nothing outside of the box. This reminds me of Blair Witch in terms of uniqueness...very cool stuff!

VERY GOOD MOVIE...go see it NOW!

Looks very claustrophobic, could be disturbingly entertaining! (thumbs u
They only make it disturbing in the beginning when he realizes where he is...the rest...is....AWESOME.

For me, this is a horror movie that could just as well have REALLY happened. No Hollywood fluff here.

for a change of pace..... Even Josie fell victim to the horror boom of the early 70's.

#58 is October 1971 and not only does it become a giant, similar in feel to the HOM194 conversion, but she starts having monstrous adventures. These have a great "Scooby Doo" vibe. Extremely hard to find in high grade, I am happy with these.

Untitled-6-5.jpg