• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,920 posts in this topic

tod1a.JPG

I just picked this one up! An old classic! I just got my TOD #10 back from CGC and I'm thinking of sending this one out eventhough it won't grade higher than an 8.0-8.5. I'm putting a slabbed run together and this book in the 9.6 range IS a bit pricey!

Hello. Does anyone still frequent this thread? I am going to make an effort to visit a bit more. I need to rev up my DC Bronze Horror. Silver Age Marvel has begun to bore me. In fact, I am looking to downsize some of my HG Silver and perhaps tidy up my Bronze Horror. My emphasis is on HOS, HOM, Witching Hour and Weird War. It's time to create less clutter and concentrate on the stuff that makes me feel a bit more warm and fuzzy. If anyone cares to swap anything let me know. I have tons of HG Marvel/ DC Silver and Bronze.

Hello. Does anyone still frequent this thread? I am going to make an effort to visit a bit more.

Me too. A recent sales thread here by WrightsonFan has reignited my passion for bronze DC horror. I picked some really nice non key cheapies at a local show last week. Maybe I can scan them.

I also have a couple killer 52 page Phantom Strangers coming to me from Foolkiller.

I'm contemplating trying to complete a high grade run of Witching Hour.

Hello. Does anyone still frequent this thread? I am going to make an effort to visit a bit more.

Me too. A recent sales thread here by WrightsonFan has reignited my passion for bronze DC horror. I picked some really nice non key cheapies at a local show last week. Maybe I can scan them.

I also have a couple killer 52 page Phantom Strangers coming to me from Foolkiller.

I'm contemplating trying to complete a high grade run of Witching Hour.

Love to see some of those Witching Hours, hint hint.

I actually never knew spit about Cardy until about a year and a half ago. He is one of the better DC Artists IMO, has alot of really great horror covers. I have some books on the way, nothing like Sterling but some really nice NM- type books for some raw reading.

So while I havent scanned anything I have bought, I have been selling like mad. But before listing this one, deided to READ IT!! :o I read the first two stories so far, and REALLY enjoyed the first story! I may find myself collecting this series in VF/NM- to read (thumbs u

015-14.jpg

So while I havent scanned anything I have bought, I have been selling like mad. But before listing this one, deided to READ IT!! :o I read the first two stories so far, and REALLY enjoyed the first story! I may find myself collecting this series in VF/NM- to read (thumbs u

015-14.jpg

Sometimes i get so wrapped up in the pursuit and conquest of the books and titles, that I forget what the original intent of the comics are. kudos to you for cracking it open and reading it! Thank goodness it wasn't a super high grade copy!

I picked these up cheap at a local show recently. I originally planned to keep them because they are sooooo nice. You don't see Charltons in grade like these often. What's more is that they have real nice page quality. Nice white to off white pages.

Most of these are gone now. They really aren't in my collecting focus and I figured it was better to send them to homes more appreciative than mine. Some of the covers are very cool. Lots of nice Ditko artwork in and out.

The guy I bought them from has a store near me. I'm hoping to pick up more from him. I also got a nice little group of DC horror from him but those aren't scanned yet. (I'm keeping those)

th_ghostmanor32.jpgth_ghostmanor24.jpgth_ghostmanor15.jpgth_ghostmanor14.jpgth_ghostmanor7.jpgth_ghostlytales119.jpg

th_ghostlytales112.jpgth_ghostlytales111.jpgth_ghostlytales109.jpgth_ghostlyhaunts45.jpgth_ghostlyhaunts34.jpgth_ghostlyhaunts29.jpg

th_haunted29.jpgth_haunted25.jpgth_haunted24.jpgth_haunted23.jpgth_haunted19.jpgth_manyghosts57.jpg

th_manyghosts49.jpgth_manyghosts46.jpgth_manyghosts39.jpgth_hauntedlove10.jpgth_hauntedlove6.jpgth_hauntedlove2.jpg