• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,922 posts in this topic

So much for me trying to get an upgrade for this...ludicrous imo...whomever is bidding this up, can you PM me and buy my stuff at these prices please? Now at $600 with almost two weeks left. Must be 100 pager madness...a bunch of reprints!

I guess bronze horror madness is back in town!

RAD8719E20101014_10168.jpg

Hello...

Thanks for the heads up, will look for it when it comes out on DVD..

Happy Halloween Everybody :whee:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Some good shows on this week:

A. DEAD SET (ZOMBIES) ON IFC

B. THE WALKING DEAD (ZOMBIES) ON AMC

A. Is on tonight around Midnight or a little bit before, zombie mini series

B. Is on Sunday October 31 at 10 p.m., zombie mini series

Based on the comic book, The Walking Dead appears to be a show worth watching, check out the trailer on utube.

So much for me trying to get an upgrade for this...ludicrous imo...whomever is bidding this up, can you PM me and buy my stuff at these prices please? Now at $600 with almost two weeks left. Must be 100 pager madness...a bunch of reprints!

I guess bronze horror madness is back in town!

RAD8719E20101014_10168.jpg

speaking of which, I'd have thought you'd be all over that HOM 205. (worship)

Not sure if it's all that expensive for UHG BA horror, since I don't cavort very often in your realm, but .. man a grail for me if ever there was.

Where's Perry?

phineas.jpg

I mean, Sterling. Threads been dormant for a while.

Oh, there you are Perry!

Perry_the_Platypus_by_DragonFirebender.jpg

I just noticed that the other day. I'll be participating much more in the near future...2010 was a dark time for me collection wise and want to go back to having fun!

I didn't see a HOM 205...where? ROFLMAO

I didn't want to start running up your competition, but seeing as (I think) it already sold...

http://www.comiclink.com/itemdetail.asp?back=%2Fsearch.asp%3Fwhere%3Dsell%26title%3Dhouse%2Bof%2Bmystery%26x%3D0%26y%3D0%26ItemType%3DCB%26pg%3D2&id=854891

RAD84C192010813_13430.jpg

Hey, does anyone know who bought it?

HOM 179

The Oakland 9.6 is about to have a white paged brother :banana:

Dude, show us the scan :)

Sorry, my laziness knows no bounds. Didn't have it scanned until just now but here it is. Now the decision of whether to keep this or my 9.4 hm

hom179cgc96.jpg

Thanks for showing the scan. I think I remember this book now; nice! Show us your 9.4 too. My 9.4 is really pretty IIRC; I don't think there's any miswrap. Sad no one else has responded in 5 days since you posted the book...man it's deader than dead lol.

Thanks for showing the scan. I think I remember this book now; nice! Show us your 9.4 too. My 9.4 is really pretty IIRC; I don't think there's any miswrap. Sad no one else has responded in 5 days since you posted the book...man it's deader than dead lol.

It's probably not the book you're thinking of. I bought this off ebay a few months ago. It was listed as a VF to NM along with most of the Adams run of HOM by one seller who I don't think regularly sells comics. I bought most of the run and they really did range from VF to NM, a couple were lower than VF and this was the nicest book in the bunch.