• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,915 posts in this topic

love that book! That extra height a few of those dollar books had really messed up most of the stock.

Yep--Thanks for sharing that book RA...I believe someone here told me they had the 9.2...my copy looks pretty darn good and is only a 8.5. One of the few "lowly" graded books still resident in my HOM collection!

Hello everyone. I'm a longtime reader of this board but a first time poster. I would like to say that your posts have been inspiring to me. When I began collecting this stuff as a kid, in the late 80's, it was pretty much worthless. I'm so glad it has finally found the fan base it deserves.

It would seem that almost everything relevant to 70's american horror comics has been posted. This may be why this board has seem to slow a bit. I thought I would add a few things that I have not seen posted yet, which may be off topic, but might be of some interest you. I have a great fondness for international and unusual editions.

dracula-lives-503061.jpg

This book is magazine size with black and white inside.

Edited by Slim Pickins

These books take me back :cloud9: , I had most UK Marvel weeklies on order from my local newsagent and could not wait for Saturday morning, when they would be pushed through the letter box.

Are you in the UK? or just a UK edition collector in the US?

Welcome to the boards.

Upgrade of my 9.4. Last issue of same title; next ish is the last of the gothic love covers for series.

Still looking for a kick-arse #18. 9.0 is still highest graded.

shsl04.jpg

Wow, that's a nice cover! :cloud9:

These books take me back :cloud9: , I had most UK Marvel weeklies on order from my local newsagent and could not wait for Saturday morning, when they would be pushed through the letter box.

Are you in the UK? or just a UK edition collector in the US?

Welcome to the boards.

I live in the U.S. I don't have any frame of reference for how rare these may be or how interesting they may be to the English. I'm planning on taking a trip out there at the end of the year. Hopefully I'll find out.