• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yours for 20M !!!

53 posts in this topic

She did reply to my message. I don't think she likes me. :sorry:

DR.X

Since she didn't post the answer in the auction, what was her response?

Her reply was " YOUR MEAN".

All I did was offer her $5.00 for the book since it was in PGX slab. (shrug) Maybe she didn't like me telling here to step away from the crack pipe.

DR.X

She did reply to my message. I don't think she likes me. :sorry:

DR.X

Since she didn't post the answer in the auction, what was her response?

Her reply was " YOUR MEAN".

All I did was offer her $5.00 for the book since it was in PGX slab. (shrug) Maybe she didn't like me telling here to step away from the crack pipe.

DR.X

This is actually kinda a cute answer -- no diatribe.

Kind of found it funny in a strange way when she called the Grimm Fairy Tale books the "Holy Grail" .

I can't wait for the day that JC realises that it actually is.

She did this before, last December, when their selling name was "comic-shop-down". She sent me some great replies after I told her there was a thread about her here:

"Thanks again........My Husband is having fun with his Wife being famous in the comic industry..Imagine these people if I posted a pic on how I look after popping alot kids,i'll make Spidey blush and dump Mary Jane and get with a winner...But again Thanks and keep me up to date with thses Thread boards....My Husband cant get enough of the stupid comments about me...Thank you and you can post this message if you would like to"

"Tell all my ComicGeek Fans I still got Love for them anyways.....May the Pool Vision be with you!!!!!! God Bless and stay true to your self as Pretty Chicks make Pretty Coffin's.. (!!)......And Please check my Brothers youtube page at CCWTV....He's not the little fat one but the tall skinny one with a mouth......Oh by the way Eat a Stick...you get it RIGHT!!!!!!........This is what I get for being nice to you.....my poor geeks ,without me you guys are lost like if I was your Momma who left you lost at a comic Convention....Peace!"

:roflmao: Now that was funny. I think she maybe be slight insane. :screwy:

Oh wait... nevermind. Come on guys its the elusive second printing, they only produced one of these. Then it was blessed by the pope and used by Obama as bathroom reading material. It's an investment. :devil:

lol oh mann. Her husband is a lucky man.

I think if you organize the comics section on eBay by "highest price first," She's at the top of the list. A modest bit of marketing but I don't think many people organize their search by the most expensive comic first.