• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beautiful gold, silver and bronze, paperbacks & pulps!10% off all listed prices

133 posts in this topic

FIGHT COMICS #31 6.5 $1375 [news:SOLD BY PM :news:

FightComics3170.jpg

READ THESE NOTES: I want to call this a fine to very fine copy but I'd rather err on the side of caution. It's a tight, glossy copy with strong spine and staples. There is moderate tanning to interior covers. Pages are a very fresh and pliable cream, with sharp edges and corners. No restoration.

It would probably be a vf minus except for one thing: at some point someone has held the book a little too tightly at the bottom staple, and as a result there is a barely noticeable, very light, very soft crease running diagonally across the book from the bottom staple. Color isnt broken - a good pressing would probably get rid of this - though I should say I am not an expert on that!

A 6.0 just sold for $1600 so this is a great price.

FEDEX ONLY ON THIS ITEM UNLESS BUYER IS IN THE UK!

LAWBREAKERS SUSPENSE COMICS #11 FINE PLUS $725

LawbreakersSuspenseStories1160.jpg

This is a tight, flat copy with cream to off white pages, clean edges and sharp corners. Light foxing to spine and top edge, also some on back cover. (Back cover scan available on request.) Manufactured with one staple. Perhaps just a hint of light rust on the staple - I am unsure.

NOTE: the apparent smudging on the upper right hand edge is a scanner artefact and not part of the comic.

GUARANTEED NO REPAIR OR RESTORATION.

NB: I just bought a 7.0 copy on Heritage for $1195 so this is a good price!

FIGHT COMICS #31 6.5 $1375

FightComics3170.jpg

READ THESE NOTES: I want to call this a fine to very fine copy but I'd rather err on the side of caution. It's a tight, glossy copy with strong spine and staples. There is moderate tanning to interior covers. Pages are a very fresh and pliable cream, with sharp edges and corners. No restoration.

It would probably be a vf minus except for one thing: at some point someone has held the book a little too tightly at the bottom staple, and as a result there is a barely noticeable, very light, very soft crease running diagonally across the book from the bottom staple. Color isnt broken - a good pressing would probably get rid of this - though I should say I am not an expert on that!

A 6.0 just sold for $1600 so this is a great price.

FEDEX ONLY ON THIS ITEM UNLESS BUYER IS IN THE UK!

PM sent...