• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective 395 plus an old favorite closed*****************************

8 posts in this topic

Just upgraded with a beautiful raw copy so I wanted to give the folks here an opportunity to get my old copy. This was a former CGC 9.0 w/ the same page quality. I thought it had a chance for a 9.2 so I sent it in to be pressed by Joey and resubbed. I guess I was wrong, even though it now looks nicer CGC downgraded the book to a 8.5. lol If it doesn't sell maybe I will resub again.

Asking my initial cost as a 9.0 $180 shipped (in the U.S. will ship elsewhere, but costs may be more)

Paypal or check/ money order OK. First :takeit: rules. No probation members.

cgctec395.jpg

I seem to try and sell this at every sale I have with no luck . Let us try and change that.

MIS 86 Western Penn copy CGC 9.0

I paid either 325 or 335 plus shipping from clink a while back.

Asking $275.00 shipped

scan0016-5.jpg

scan0017-4.jpg

I'm not sure the reason for the downgrade. I will call tomorrow for the notes on the book as I had several people ask via pm as well.

I am getting some decent offers on the TEC, maybe I am a little to attached to it. If it doesn't sell here I will be putting it up on Clink.

Before I do that. I will lower the price for a combo deal. 425.00 for the pair shipped.

If you would like a comparison of pricing there is a old label non ped MIS 86 cgc 9.0 crm/ow with an asking price of 225.00. It doesn't present anywhere near as nice as this one imo.