• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's June Undergrounds-CLOSED

146 posts in this topic

Thank you Brandon.

Better get back to selling comix

Slow Death #4 VG/F, affordable copy of the first print of one of Corben's best covers ever............................$4 (about 1/2 guide).

:takeit:

Thanks Sam.

Slow Death #5 Fine, Rand Holmes cover.................................$5 (1/2 guide)

:takeit:
Is the human fighter pilot actually saying ''get them Boogers? '' :roflmao:

One-Fisted Tales #3 CGC 9.6 White, my statistical analysis of past sales, cost of slabbing, PQ, double cover (wait-all first prints have 2 covers), and so on and so forth leads me to think that I should sell this book for....................yes you guessed right.................$69.

One-FistedTales3CGC96White001.jpg

Zap #11 VF/NM, 2nd print per the indicia, has a $2.50 cover price like the first print, but Fogel says the 2nd print has a $2.95 price, this is the true 2nd print, not in Fogel..............................$6.

SOLD to BlindOwl

Zap11VFNM2nd001.jpg

Zap #11 VF/NM, 2nd print per the indicia, has a $2.50 cover price like the first print, but Fogel says the 2nd print has a $2.95 price, this is the true 2nd print, not in Fogel..............................$6.

Zap11VFNM2nd001.jpg

2nd print..or not.... :takeit:

Zap11VFNM2nd001.jpg

I have a first print that has the same cover as this one, but on the inside of the front cover it says "1st print 10,000 copies". Does it say how many copies were printed of the 2nd print?

Thanks Joe.

2nd print..or not.... :takeit: