• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, anybody see anything good on ebay recently?

17 posts in this topic

I've been pretty out of the loop for a while now - anybody see anything good on ebay recently? I got an email about a Batman 155 cgc 9.2 but when I realized it was a MILE HIGH all thoughts of its purchase immediately vanished!! I will NEVER do business with Chuck . . .

other than that, just waiting patiently for a nice Batman 48 . . .

All the best,

DAM

nada...went after a few items but prices are out o control on some items.....saw a nice team up #4 in 9.6 but it went for $400+.....no need.

you sure did get into a bidding war for it though. I guess someone wanted it real bad, some bronze age collector. gossip.gif

This is the one that I was watching with interest. Although I stopped looking to bid when it passed $400.

X-men 109

wow...that damn thing went for $860.00!

I'm still in need of a nice X-men 101 ( I have a VG/F copy ) but this one went too rich for my blood:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33826&item=2237247506&rd=1

David I bought a #48 the other day in genuine NM condition for under $100-. cloud9.gif

Just kidding...........................

At first I thought you had the deal of the century!!! Oh well. yeah, 48 is the next one - I love that cover detailing the Batcave cloud9.gif

DAM

This is the one that I was watching with interest. Although I stopped looking to bid when it passed $400.

X-men 109

Wow!! with prices like these I feel like I am getting priced out of the hobby more and more . . .

DAM

Things have not been too good for "cherry-picking" comic collectors IMO. I look at a few bookmarked items I hoarde, and have not had anything even CLOSE to bidding. But that will change, something will pop up sometime soon.

CAL