• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What if a owner of many great rare comics!

11 posts in this topic

What if a owner of say one of the best collections of comics in the world, including many pedigrees, said in his will when he dies, he wants all of his comics burnt to ashes with his body? I know it's a strange thing to wonder, but imagine the gasps and turmoil in the comic world! lol, lol, lol. juggle.gif

There was an eccentric rich man once in the 1980's that had a Brinks Truck take most of his cash to his basement and he burned it all up in his fireplace over a week or two period while he binged it up w booze and finally a few pills to end it all. I sure wish I could remember his name but I THINK he lived in upper New Hamshire somewhere...his relatives tried to sue the bank for allowing him to cash in all the bonds and stocks and stuff and of course the family lost.

CAL