• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To Boldly Go, Man?

48 posts in this topic

Worst. ing. Thread. Ever.

+1

British-man-suffering-from-male-PMS humour.

There is so much ambient estrogen in his house, i would think his body would be cranking out oppositional testosterone all the time. hm

+1

There is so much ambient estrogen in his house, i would think his body would be cranking out oppositional testosterone all the time. hm

Good threads are hard to find. This morning, I went back 9 years in search of a good thread. The best one I found ended up having a pubic hair in it. :eek:

+1

Good threads are hard to find. This morning, I went back 9 years in search of a good thread. The best one I found ended up having a pubic hair in it. :eek:

:makepoint:

+1

These two posts sum up my life.

+1

Find some guys to hang out with. They'll have the testosterone pumping in you in no time. (thumbs u

+1

Find some guys to hang out with. They'll have the testosterone pumping in you in no time. (thumbs u

:eek:

+1

:eek:

He always likes to pass on knowledge based upon his personal experiences.