• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fin-Uga are they a board member?

15 posts in this topic

Fin-uga is dumping a ton of books on eBay with ONE DAY auctions and NO RESERVE. Also says that payment must be made in 24 hours through PayPal.

Is Fin-Uga a board member?

Has excellent feedback but concerns me just a little.

Any help?

Someone probably hijacked the ebay account. Happens all the time.

Fin-uga is dumping a ton of books on eBay with ONE DAY auctions and NO RESERVE. Also says that payment must be made in 24 hours through PayPal.

Any help?

Any help?

Fat guy from Tropic Comics???

I don't know about that. All the scans seem to be the same size and backround, and it's a run of Dardevil and Silver Surfer books. Plus a few high grade keys like TOS 7.5.

I know he's out bid me on some books that I wanted, so I going to bid.

He actually is a newly minted board member. He posted in the registry section today.

I might have to take a look at some of those Daredevils I lost to him, see if I have any better luck this time around...

I believe I've also sold books to him so I'll know pretty quickly if something is amiss.

He responded to my email from email address wargicola3, and his name is William (and lives in Jacksonville).

Does that sound farmilar?

He says that he is getting married and that the plans have been pushed up. He also says that he will be listing 3 day auction shortly.

I bought a couple of CGC books from him very recently on Ebay...

a little under $100 total.

No problems at all... the books were well packaged, USPS Priority...

exactly the same as the books in the auction scans.

Then again, I paid almost $100 for two Valiant books, who WOULDN'T deliver? grin.gif