• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please tell me Jim Lee just forgot to put a ring a GL???

33 posts in this topic

It's pretty obvious that it's on his left hand, the one with the green energy glowing around it.

Is the left hand the right hand?

It's Jim Lee, NOT Rob Liefeld :insane:lol

lol. No...I'm asking if it's the correct hand. Is GL a leftie? (I never noticed). And if not, maybe this is a sign that it's some mirror/alternate universe? :)

gl89b.jpg

It's pretty obvious that it's on his left hand, the one with the green energy glowing around it.

Is the left hand the right hand?

It's Jim Lee, NOT Rob Liefeld :insane:lol

lol. No...I'm asking if it's the correct hand. Is GL a leftie? (I never noticed). And if not, maybe this is a sign that it's some mirror/alternate universe? :)

gl89b.jpg

GASP! BLUE GLOVES?!? BLASPHEMY!! :o

Isn't it obvious?

Hal's gone Metrosexual and is now sporting a toe ring! (Or maybe he's wearing it in a pierced navel, lol )

I just read that some origins will be retooled, so maybe in his new origin story Abin Sur makes him swallow the ring as a sort of rookie hazing.

Then the ring gets lodged in his colon and he just settles on leaving it there instead of creating a giant green scalpel to get it out

Update from Jim Lee,

"Green Lantern has no ring on the Justice League image? Sounds like the work of Sinestro!"

"Before it spins too far out of hand, (ha no pun intended) the ring will reappear by the time the comic debuys or b4 Sinestro is done w/it"

At least he can laugh about this little goof.

Turns out, the inker left it out. the original pencils show it on the RIGHT hand!

The real deal

Is it just me or is his art starting to look like Liefeld art?

Maybe I'm just getting old. :cry:

You're getting old, it doesn't look nearly that bad. :baiting: