• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TALES OF SUSPENSE 57 CGC 9.4 - NEVER AVAILABLE IN SUCH A HIGH GRADE

22 posts in this topic

HELLO EVERYONE,

SLAB-PRO HAS COME ACROSS A TALES OF SUSPENSE 57 CGC 9.4! 1ST APPEARANCE OF HAWKEYE WHO WILL BE IN THE UPCOMING FILM AVENGERS AND HAD A SMALL CAMEO IN THOR. THIS BOOK IS VERY HARD TO FIND!

$5,000 - 1ST :takeit: OR BEST OFFER WINS

THIS BOOK IS NOTORIOUSLY TOUGH IN HIGHER GRADES AND THIS IS THE 3RD BEST IN THE WORLD. IT HAS OFF WHITE / WHITE PAGES WITH NO DATE STAMPS OR MARKS OF ANY KIND ON FRONT AND BACK COVERS.

FREE SHIPPING ON THIS BOOK WITH PERSONAL PICKUP AVAILABLE. ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR COMPANY.

FREE UNIVERSAL SLAB-PRO!

KGrHqMOKo4E1riCE30CBNuKKzE6ZQ_3.jpg

Musicmeta -

Thanks, this book is pretty nice!

The blue protective covering is a Slab-Pro. They protect and enhance your graded comics. Also on the front of the case is our UV Protector. Check out our website www.slab-pro.com for more info on our products.

Mark1 & JerseyComicBoy -

This book is great to have in ANY grade! Thanks for the bump up Mark 1 (thumbs u

Great! I'll check it out! (thumbs u

Seems worth it on these "Big" ticket books!

Good luck with the sale. If I had 5K to spare, I would be all over this.

My 4.5-5.0 raw copy will just have to do for now...maybe a graded 9.0 somewhere down the road.

Musicmeta -

Thanks! PM or email us if you have any further questions. Just a FYI...CGC board members receive FREE shipping from our site. Just let us know that you're on here.

Hold onto that raw copy...you never know!

Gang, I saw this copy in NYC two weeks ago. It's a killer copy that I considered buying. Incredibly white cover.

If you have any interest in the book I personally wouldn't hesitate to deal with these folks! They are good people.

(thumbs u

WOW! what a nice book! (worship)

Never seen that blue protective covering over the case...cool!

It's like a big iPhone ;)

Now that's funny!! lol

Nice Book.

It was a joke, not intended to disparage the Slab-Pro which sound like great idea.

I plan to try them soon.

BTW, it is a nice book (thumbs u

My 4.5-5.0 raw copy will just have to do for now...maybe a graded 9.0 somewhere down the road.

Would two 4.5's equal a 9.0?

Would two 4.5's equal a 9.0?

lol