• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ATTACK!!!!!

1,191 posts in this topic

Okay, once more while I scan a few more books. Promo time!

I've done this one before and it seemed to make the masses happy:

Choose 1 book, 1 book only: 1/2 price.

Go with a $20 book for $10? How about a $200 for $100? Perhaps bigger? Perhaps sit this one out? :makepoint: Don't do that last one!

Okay.....Go! :whee:

GIC #87 at 1/2 off :takeit:

(worship)

Marvelous

Marc buddy, I would really consider giving them a spin. More adult than the other books on the stands at the time, and some really searing covers. Written and drawn by vets, for the most part.

This is a great thread...I don't normally collect war books, but I've been close to pulling the trigger on a couple of the promos :applause:

Hey Marc :hi: What a great name :D

Marc buddy, I would really consider giving them a spin. More adult than the other books on the stands at the time, and some really searing covers. Written and drawn by vets, for the most part.

This is a great thread...I don't normally collect war books, but I've been close to pulling the trigger on a couple of the promos :applause:

War comics... amazing art and stories... and the best fans anywhere.

Shep

Thanks Marc...just what I need, something else to collect :lol: