• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men: First Class as good as Iron Man

52 posts in this topic

I would say yes because I doubt he would`ve been popular enough to have a movie made if it weren`t for the comic book. REH fans might disagree.

I disagree.

I would say yes because I doubt he would`ve been popular enough to have a movie made if it weren`t for the comic book. REH fans might disagree.

I disagree.

I disagree to disagree with both of your disagreements. I started reading the comics only to read the REH novels to get the whole impact. From that I went to Soloman Kane, Tarzan/ERB. Savage Pellucidor and so on.

I disagree.

I disagree to disagree with both of your disagreements. I started reading the comics only to read the REH novels to get the whole impact. From that I went to Soloman Kane, Tarzan/ERB. Savage Pellucidor and so on.

hm

About to leave and watch it, I hope it's as good as you say! I only go to the non-adult theaters about twice a year.

Fixed.

Those dates with you must be so exciting.

About to leave and watch it, I hope it's as good as you say! I only go to the non-adult theaters about twice a year.

Fixed.

Those dates with you must be so exciting.

I like kicking in the gutter and wishing I was lucky.