• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes Con Recap

129 posts in this topic

Outta 14 sketches got 12 done, remaining 2 sketches will be CGC mail ins as soon as i get the form from Joe that needs to goto the artist

Pretty much broke & brain dead, so I'm off to go see the xmen movie

Great haul! I sent 12 off to CGC myself but forgot to take pics dang it. Will share some of my brothers haul later on. He did take pics. Epic weekend. Both me and my bro got Tim Sale sketches on blanks and Tony Moore sketches. Broke but worth it.

I was fortunate enough to get a few sketch cover commissions done this weekend by three great artists, and I couldn't be happier in how they turned out :cloud9: Thanks to Matt, Sara and Chrissie for these amazing sketches, can't wait to get them back from CGC!

Matt Slay -

Green_Goblin.jpg

Sara Richard -

Iron_Man.jpg

Chrissie Zullo -

Black_Cat.jpg

I am so jealous. Did anyone by chance see Austin Janowsky?

I wish I could have been there. TT told me he would be there hosting the inkwell awards. Would have been such a good time. Idaho is so far from anything...

Menace did you know your fist with the brushes is almost identical to my business logo? Wild...

I had not seen your logo, but this logo seems like a really common theme. I did the logo by looking at my hand, sketching it, scanning it then photoshoping (technically I GIMP'd) it.

Did Lloyd do your logo? He did one very similar too.

Those Mann Sketches are incredible!!!

That Lilly Wolverine is sick.

But the Sara Richard's Phoenix is my Favorite. :cloud9:

I can't wait till she comes to New Orleans next year

Sara Richard

IMG_0589.jpg

Menace did you know your fist with the brushes is almost identical to my business logo? Wild...

I had not seen your logo, but this logo seems like a really common theme. I did the logo by looking at my hand, sketching it, scanning it then photoshoping (technically I GIMP'd) it.

Did Lloyd do your logo? He did one very similar too.

He sure did

Couldn't find Talent Caldwell either. Saw Randy Green hanging out but he said he decided not to work. I really wanted his take on Black Cat. Maybe next time.

Yea, I was talking to Mark Brooks and said Randy wasnt coming til Saturday and not doing sketches. I was originally on Brooks list, but said he couldnt finish it, so he said that he was gonna be at NYCC and just tell him I was on list at Heroes so he could help me out.