• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes Con Recap

129 posts in this topic

I was helping at Ethan's and Billy Tucci's booths all weekend. Ethan came in late on Saturday feeling bad and within 30 minutes had to go off to a panel. When he came back he looked like hell and said he felt pretty bad. I called his wife and she took him home. I called her later that night to ask if he was coming on Sunday and she said she doubted it because he had a 103 degree fever.

Surprise, surprise, she called me Sunday morning and said he was coming in around noon. He got some sleep, was feeling better and got up early to finish off a bunch of sketches. By the time I left on Sunday (5 PM) his list was done -- something like 20 sketches.

Glad you like it. :thumbsup:

Ahh. That would explain it. Thanks for letting me know. Im excited to see it in person at philly and submitting it for cgc (thumbs u

Ethan is great. Something must have been going around tho. The CGC lady was sick by Sunday as well.

EBAS was sick too... like that when he got there. Others also said they were not feeling great but it seems to have been a temporary thing.

Ethan is great. Something must have been going around tho. The CGC lady was sick by Sunday as well.

I didn't know Joe was sick, hope he gets to feeling better.

EBAS was sick too... like that when he got there. Others also said they were not feeling great but it seems to have been a temporary thing.

lol didnt sound like EBAS was sick to me.... three nights of clubbing and rum though maybe.

Bummed I missed HeroesCon this year but a HUGE thank you to PeterPalmer for getting me a "must have" Captain America sketch

My pleasure, Dan. I'm glad you like it. It was my first time meeting Ed McGuinness and he was very personable and easy to talk to. I've always liked his art, but the meeting just makes me appreciate the art so much more. Funny how a good interaction can do that. :)

I saw a lot of boardies in passing and didn't get a chance to say hi to a lot of them (unfortunately). This weekend even had a cameo appearance by our very own board member Green, with whom I had about a 1-second conversation. lol Good to see you again, man!

Also met newcomer to the boards Mad Dogz. Always good to put a face with a name. Sorry I was so distracted at the CGC booth. Just trying to get everything straightened out.

Here's the EVS that he posted on facebook. He sent me an email telling me its mine. As always, his stuff is always detailed.

254302_103145073113107_100002528435075_22989_5017226_n.jpg

I was helping at Ethan's and Billy Tucci's booths all weekend. Ethan came in late on Saturday feeling bad and within 30 minutes had to go off to a panel. When he came back he looked like hell and said he felt pretty bad. I called his wife and she took him home. I called her later that night to ask if he was coming on Sunday and she said she doubted it because he had a 103 degree fever.

Surprise, surprise, she called me Sunday morning and said he was coming in around noon. He got some sleep, was feeling better and got up early to finish off a bunch of sketches. By the time I left on Sunday (5 PM) his list was done -- something like 20 sketches.

Be careful if you ever crack this out of the case. With all that sickness going around you may start a Zombie Apocalypse. :fear:

Here's the EVS that he posted on facebook. He sent me an email telling me its mine. As always, his stuff is always detailed.

254302_103145073113107_100002528435075_22989_5017226_n.jpg

Be careful if you ever crack this out of the case. With all that sickness going around you may start a Zombie Apocalypse. :fear:

:roflmao:

This weekend even had a cameo appearance by our very own board member Green, with whom I had about a 1-second conversation. lol Good to see you again, man!

:shy::hi::D