• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DELETE PLEASE

6 posts in this topic

In my few dealings with him, I've found him brief, almost brusque, but never unprofessional.

I've always chalked it up to a busy agent who's been around long enough to have a few high-profile clients, and thereby has to deal as efficiently as he can with a lot of customers clamouring for his attention.

Andrew

In my few dealings with him, I've found him brief, almost brusque, but never unprofessional.

I've always chalked it up to a busy agent who's been around long enough to have a few high-profile clients, and thereby has to deal as efficiently as he can with a lot of customers clamouring for his attention.

Andrew

That explains it to a T. Maybe he should hire an assistant. I'm annoyed my transaction didn't go as planned, but I understand his circumstances.

Personally, Spencer has done more favors for me than anyone else in this hobby. I know others can be frustrated by his communication methods, once upon a time I was as well. But having dealt with him for 10+ years, via email and phone, I can tell ya, despite the ruffness around the edges he is genuinely one of the good guys in this hobby.

Spencer is a great guy, we don't need ANOTHER thread about this. Use the search function to find the recent thread where everyone chimes in.