• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foreskin Man!!!!!!!!!!!!

18 posts in this topic

Since when is that anyone else's business? I don't think those big ol' earrings that stretch out people's earlobes to the size of Chips Ahoy cookies are a good idea, but I'm not going to start a crusade against it. Why can't people mind their own business?

Since when is that anyone else's business? I don't think those big ol' earrings that stretch out people's earlobes to the size of Chips Ahoy cookies are a good idea, but I'm not going to start a crusade against it. Why can't people mind their own business?

Because they know better and must save us from ourselves.

Cuz theres a war on you know... :popcorn:

I don't like the ear things either.....or pants hanging down past a guys azz. For some reason seeing that always makes me want to force the guy to run fast.

I KNEW somebody would post this story! lol

I thought about posting this ''news'' story in the WC, but thought, nah it would be in poor taste.

And whatdoyaknow I was right! :acclaim:

I thought about posting this ''news'' story in the WC, but thought, nah it would be in poor taste.

Don't hate because you don't have a foreskin. :makepoint:

Don't hate because you don't have a foreskin. :makepoint:

[font:Book Antiqua]Mmmmm I guess you two are close friends....[/font]

:jokealert: