• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cherry Pick over 3000 items before I ebay them...

7 posts in this topic

Here's the deal....

I finally listed out my recent Marvels and I am selling them all. Several Dynamic forces, X-men, Spider-man, wolverine ETC...

Also hundreds of Supermans...

Tons of hard to find Fanzines, Comic Artists, Wizard, Marvel Magazines (new and old), Toy stuff

Tons of Vampirella ash cans, Pantha, and limited edition sketchs...

I will grade key issues that are worth big $, but in general assume they are reader copies in good clean condition (FN) and you will be happily surprised.

I'm happy to take offers but only by the title, not by the issue. FYI: I would consider X-men, New X-men, and Uncanny X-men as different titles.

I have included a link to a spreadsheet in excel format http://www.goodvision.com/ebay/upload.xls because it it far too large to post. I still have other books, graphic novels and other items for sale. I am also looking for advice as to how best to sell the books and graphic novels... way too much effort and cost to list individually, but it seems like they won't sell well in big lots. Also, seems like a bad time of year to sell on ebay... low traffic? Anyone know if Ebay is planning a free listing period any time soon?

Many thanks!

Nesta

Ha! The nice thing about the spreadsheets is the ability to copy the title easily, but it has taken me atleast 30 hours to go through everything and load it into the spreadsheet. This effort is far from cost effective considering the time and what I paid, but I need to clean out my office, which is completely filled with long boxes right now!

Someone please buy my stuff!

Here's the deal....

I'm happy to take offers but only by the title, not by the issue. FYI: I would consider X-men, New X-men, and Uncanny X-men as different titles.

893frustrated.gif

If you want the whole batch of X-men... no problem... but not single issues.

Hey Kermit,

I'm not trying to be a jerk... its just that there are a ton of books to sell. You do realize that those are are not the old school #94's, right? I think they book for ~$3 each and if you want them for that, you can have them.

The reason I'm selling them in lost is because I just can't effectively manage a hundres of different transactions for a book here and a book there @ $.25 - $3 per book. Nor would it make sense postage wise. If you really want them, they are yours, but my guess is you thought they were the 1st new X-men.

I tried to accurately indicate volumes and give dates where necessary to avoid any confusion... but I'll say it nice and clear that ALL ISSUES ARE PUBLISHED IN THE LAST 10 YRS unless otherwise noted.

Many thanks and sorry if I created any confusion.

NK