• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC shipping info question

10 posts in this topic

Normally when I get a notice from CGC that my books have been shipped, it says my name after "To:". This time it says "Image". Anyone know why? Anyone seen this before?

I opted to get scans this time around, so maybe it's related to that, I just hope these weren't sent to the wrong address or something.

SHIPMENT NOTIFICATION

Pending Shipment Notice:

To:

Shipment 06/06/11

I am assuming it means just that since you opted to get scans.

My just shipped and it has my name under the TO:

Unless you changed your address since your last CGC shipment then I doubt they sent it to any other address so I wouldn't worry too much.

I would just call them in the AM just to make sure. (thumbs u

If this happens to anyone else, beware. The address on my comics was indeed just labeled "imaging". The package was rejected at the post office and now is somewhere in the system and may or may not make it back to Florida.

Kudos to the quality control gurus who let the package ship out this way. To say I am livid is an extreme understatement, as the books were VERY VERY expensive. :mad:

If this happens to anyone else, beware. The address on my comics was indeed just labeled "imaging". The package was rejected at the post office and now is somewhere in the system and may or may not make it back to Florida.

Kudos to the quality control gurus who let the package ship out this way. To say I am livid is an extreme understatement, as the books were VERY VERY expensive. :mad:

They always send out the books via Registered Mail, right? I'd be shocked if they didn't make it back to Florida (unless the return address was fubar'd too).

Still a huge pain in the , tho.

doh! Wow.