• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS Daring Mystery #4,Tec 102,Fantasy 15,JLA 1, Avengers 4, USA 6

39 posts in this topic

A nice group of key and tough books. Ususal rules apply, checks or money orders prefered paypal may also be an option of the lower priced books. First :takeit: gets it. Any questions just LMK

Thanks

James G

Lets start off strong

Amazing Fantasy #15 3.5 OW-W $5000 $4500

Pressed by Matt .

comicsfantasy35.jpg

comicsfantasy35ft.jpg

comicsfantasy35bk.jpg

Avengers #4 3.5 OW $500

A nice solid 3.5 that has not been pressed and would likely bump with one. About as hot a book as there is right now.

comicsavenger4.jpg

comicsavenger4ft.jpg

comicsavenger4bk.jpg

JLA #1 5.0 OW-W $1000 $900

Pressed by Joey, nice solid mid grade copy of this DC key.

comicsjla1.jpg

comicsjla1ft.jpg

comicsjla1bk.jpg

Now for the Golden Age stuff

Detective 102 7.0 OW $850 $$765

High grade Joker cover but with a miscut on the right edge. Not pressed Only 10 higher.

comicsdetective107.jpg

comicsdetective107ft.jpg

comicsdetective107bk.jpg

Daring Mystery Comics #4 PLOG 1.0 Brittle $500 Sold Pending Payment

This has with the cover glued back on and some tape. An early rare Timely book. Not pressed. 1 of only 15 total graded copies.

comicsdaring4.jpg

comicsdaring4ft.jpg

comicsdaring4bk.jpg

This last book is ONLY for TRADE.

I want Golden Age Caps 4.0 or better, especially Red Skull book. Detectives between 27-60. Some KEY books may be considered.

USA Comics #6 2.0 C-OW Well then $10,000 will take it.

Not pressed and it might help a bit.

Key book with the first Cap story. 1 of only 10 unrestored copies. A 1.5 sold for $1275 in 2009.

comicsusa6.jpg

comicsusa6ft.jpg

comicsusa6bk.jpg

Great books :applause:

I would suggest placing a price on the USA 6 (even if it is a crazy money, 5 figure number), but leave up the note that you wish to trade.

The mods can pull sales threads for items that do not have an item priced :gossip:

I added a few details. Really looking for special on the USA. I will consider offers on all the other books as well so feel free to drop me a PM if interested.

Thanks

James G