• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #106 VF/NM...THREAD CLOSED.

18 posts in this topic

1) First :takeit: in the thread gets it.

2) No Hall of Shame nor Probation List folks, please.

3) Payment methods: PayPal, postal money order, or check.

4) Payment within 7 days of invoice unless other arrangements are made.

5) U.S. shipping included (Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation). Outside the U.S.? We should be able to work something out.

6) Money-back guarantee if not satisfied (including return shipping).

Thank you for looking. :smile:

ASM #158 VG/FN

30 cent variant

Notes: bottom staple detached @ centerfold; small chip missing from bottom edge of back cover.

25.00 shipped.

ASM158FC.jpg

:takeit:

Nice pick up Bill - I was just getting ready to send you a PM when I saw this :banana:

ASM #100 CGC 8.5 (WP)

Notes: When I acquired this in a trade, I was informed the book was pressed by Matt Nelson.

125.00 shipped.

ASM100.jpg

Wow, either your camera is good or this book has really sharp and vibrant colors (or maybe both! lol )! Awesome! Good luck! :)

ASM #158 VG/FN

30 cent variant

Notes: bottom staple detached @ centerfold; small chip missing from bottom edge of back cover.

25.00 shipped.

ASM158FC.jpg

:takeit:

:hail:

Thanks, Bill. I appreciate it.

ASM #100 CGC 8.5 (WP)

Notes: When I acquired this in a trade, I was informed the book was pressed by Matt Nelson.

125.00 shipped.

ASM100.jpg

Wow, either your camera is good or this book has really sharp and vibrant colors (or maybe both! lol )! Awesome! Good luck! :)

Thanks, Gabriel. It's actually both. The book is sharp...and wifey is my photographer and she has some souped-up Nikon (D-200, I think). She knows what she's doing. I've threatened to give her some kinda commission when she assists me with sales threads...but haven't followed through on that yet. :blush:

ASM #106 VF/NM

Notes: Bought from blue808 a while back. He graded it a 9.0 and I agree. Bad miscut at top (some #106s suffered the same fate) but if you can live with it, an otherwise very sweet copy.

59.00 shipped.

:news: Price reduced to 49.00 shipped.

ASM106.jpg

ASM #100 CGC 8.5 (WP)

125.00 shipped.

ASM100.jpg

hm

:baiting:

That's a nice book Scott. I know where you can find a raw scan of it too. :whistle:

:think:

:lol:

ASM #106 VF/NM

Notes: Bought from blue808 a while back. He graded it a 9.0 and I agree. Bad miscut at top (some #106s suffered the same fate) but if you can live with it, an otherwise very sweet copy.

59.00 shipped.

ASM106.jpg

:news: REDUCED: 49.00 shipped in the U.S.