• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nothing but ATLAS, TIMELY, MARVEL RECAP ON LAST PAGE 10% OFF

255 posts in this topic

Hi guys! I have been very busy buying books in the past month. I know several of you have bought books from me at the shows, and others have seen books that some other have posted which were purchased at the cons. I think I have had 15 or 20 people contact me about these book. I think a sales thread is the best way to handle it, as I can't give first shot to everyone on the books.

There are going to be some pretty special books in this thread, including a Mile High, several Ohios, and lots of just really nice books. Books will run the spectrum of titles and genres.

I will be glad to try to post books when the most people are available. Just PM me the times when you are most available, and I will do what I can to match up with the most people.

Shipping is $7.00 for priority mail in the USA, and I will be glad to ship overseas.

:takeit: rules. I have paid alot on these books, so I am pretty firm on prices. Never hurts to ask.

As always, time payments are fine on larger purchases. Satisfaction is guaranteed. Anything is returnable that you don't like.

I am going to do a little something different here. If a book is upgradeable by pressing, it is going to be priced at the projected upgrade, minus the cost of pressing and shipping. I don't have the margin in these books to give away $100.00 of money, because it needs a $10.00 pressing. I will be very clear on which books these are. I will even send the book to have it pressed if you like. Hopefully, this will not turn too many people off, but with these books, this is the way I have to do it. It also give you the opportunity to have the book in original condition, should you so choose.

Two Gun Kid #1 9.0/9.2 - Mile High Church Copy (no coding, but I had both Mark Haspel and Steve Borrock look at it independently and both confirmed that they would call it a Mile High, given smell, page quality, quality of book - $4200.00

480444110_o.jpg

480444138_o.jpg

Two Gun Kid #23 - 8.5/9.0 (would need pressed to get to higher grade) $250

480444158_o.jpg

480444188_o.jpg

:takeit:

Two Gun Kid #45 - 9.0 (needs pressing, what looks like a small stain at top edge of back cover is actually a small non paper breaking bend) - $120 (maybe an Ohio?)

480443995_o.jpg

480444026_o.jpg

Two Gun Kid #45 - 9.0 (needs pressing, what looks like a small stain at top edge of back cover is actually a small non paper breaking bend) - $120 (maybe an Ohio?)

480443995_o.jpg

480444026_o.jpg

Alan,

I made a mistake on this grade. Was supposed to be an 8.5. Price is correct, but I dropped the grade the 2nd time I looked at it. LMK if you still want it.

480443995_o.jpg

480444026_o.jpg

Alan,

I made a mistake on this grade. Was supposed to be an 8.5. Price is correct, but I dropped the grade the 2nd time I looked at it. LMK if you still want it.

480443995_o.jpg

480444026_o.jpg

Alan,

(thumbs u