• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another small group of books for sale..whoopee! X-men 53 9.8, X-men 54 9.6

22 posts in this topic

Should have these back late tomorrow sometime and will post the scans when they arrive.

Same rules apply, pm's welcome, :takeit: rules, questions answered.. :blahblah:

Thanks for looking,

Steve

Incredible Hulk #115 9.8 WHITE pages $600 ---- SOLD!!

Thor #161 9.8 WHITE pages $1000 (only the 2nd 9.8 on the census) ---- SOLD

X-men #53 9.8 WHITE pages $1500 (last copy sold for $1655)

X-men #54 9.6 OW/W pages $500 ---- SOLD

:o okay Im moving to Florida, he has to have found a portal back in time off the beach to grab these off the rack new..... Are these just extras and such ? or not in your collection focus....

Books just showed up and I just got back froma 4 hour round trip drive, but I have a couple things to do first, will post scans a little later. Not part of my collecting focus (though if I kept every 9.6/9.8 book I sold, it would be a load)

SR

:o okay Im moving to Florida, he has to have found a portal back in time off the beach to grab these off the rack new..... Are these just extras and such ? or not in your collection focus....

Books just showed up and I just got back froma 4 hour round trip drive, but I have a couple things to do first, will post scans a little later. Not part of my collecting focus (though if I kept every 9.6/9.8 book I sold, it would be a load)

SR

hm so the rube11 time machine is within a 2 hour trip one way from his house hm hm

Awesome awesome books as usual, your fodder are my grails.... :)

SR

hm so the rube11 time machine is within a 2 hour trip one way from his house hm hm

Awesome awesome books as usual, your fodder are my grails.... :)

:whistle:

Scans to follow shortly..

Sick as usual! (worship)

Unfortunately, none that I need. Anyway you can set your time machine for a Avengers 38 or 93 next time Steve? It's been too long and I'm jonesing to buy a rube11 book!

Anyways, bump for without question one of the best sellers on the boards or anywhere else for that matter! (thumbs u

Sick as usual! (worship)

Unfortunately, none that I need. Anyway you can set your time machine for a Avengers 38 or 93 next time Steve? It's been too long and I'm jonesing to buy a rube11 book!

Anyways, bump for without question one of the best sellers on the boards or anywhere else for that matter! (thumbs u

Thanks Jason...will keep an "eye" out for them :)

Thor #161 $1000 ONLY the 2nd 9.8 on the census!

Gorgeous book! (worship) Makes me wanna buy a raw one to read the story! hm

You should - it's Lee and Kirby at their best. I think it's 160-162.